I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Secret Partner-In-Crime

MD@Home
I really wonder who is watching the in-house security camera and when it will come up again.

Dex-chan lover
@RandomGuy2307

You're right, reading ch.1 again, his livestream is a Consultation Corner, provided by the TL note. His trauma definitely came from the text he received after his livestream.

I think it's heavier than just a former consultant that had a pretty bad advice then cursing him out on him, if it is that, maybe the advice MC gave had so much a drawback that it wrecked the consultant's relationship or life at home.

Dex-chan lover
thanks god he explain why he barged to her room
i mean imagine the girl that helped you suddenly scream loud, maybe or something worse scenario happen

Dex-chan lover
I bet he was the one when he used to live stream that he told her to be her true self.

Fed-Kun's army
The one that told her to be her self,

If we follow the mainstream plot line, high chance that it would be the mc

Dex-chan lover
Cliche plot says that MC has some involvement with all the current streamers in the dorm. In short, he's most likely a high-ranking streamer. That's just a guess.

It's obvious that the person she was talking about was our MC,which probably would be revealed later

Dex-chan lover
Lol, broke the pc by doing a forced shutdown. That thing must be circa 1990.

Fed-Kun's army
"that person told me i could be who i am" Welp.. the MC chatted her up in the past..

Edit: ty for posting that how-to .gif! Gunna do that once i find my phone xd

So she's like Hinata in terms of skill, Pekora in terms of sadism and enthusiasm but with the face of Korone and Gibara's hairstyle. I can get with that.

Power Uploader
The GIF is now turned into jpg by data-saver
With Data saver:
x17.gif

Without Data saver:
x17.gif

Users who are viewing this thread