I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

Dex-chan lover
Team Rocket's blasting off agaaaaiiin~!

Is what I thought when that chapter concluded.

Leave your review in the comment section bros ♪♪♪
and i'll keep secret as streamer ♪♪♪
in the next episode of KSHSM ♪♪♪

@me474 There are 3 girls and one crossdressing dude among them. He gets to do a stalking arc 4 times, it'll happen.

@jameaney
LOL
+ also beside the sadistic girl i thought there are only two other girl + one trap
so only 3 arcs of stalking are left ?

Takane is best girl
Best girl
10/10
A million out of ten
This is not a discussion

He better not turn into a dense mc, rather I'm okay with him not falling in love because obvi he has past trauma with people(and also makes fun of title). Also would teach "nice guys" how to be a nice guy

Dex-chan lover
at first the title and thumbnail made me think the MC crossdressed and started livestreaming, but now I know that isn't true. Would be funny if it was though XD

@jameaney
about our latest comment i am calling it right now the trap will get raped or another stalking arc
because he shows the same attitude of the sadistic girl

Dex-chan lover
https://www.strawpoll.me/18863465

Who's your favorite Streamer Girl?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was... quick. We got through other characters' (mainly the girls) personality stories or what-have-you aaand... that's it. He's just in love. I'm reminded of that reboot of LoGH and its rather retarded episode sequence. Ep. 1 and Ep. 3 was of ze German side of things while Ep. 2 and Ep. 4 was for the UN(?) forces. In the words of Todd Howard: "it just works".

hope they dont draw out the secret stuff for too long. i hate that sort of stuff.

hurry up and figure the stupid impossible to keep secret already so you can move onto the sitcom stuff that come with the setup.

Users who are viewing this thread