I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

@Wallabe As someone who has both played a lot of FPS games in my life, and also had a marksmanship ribbon in the US Navy from when I was in, I'm gonna say that while the literal body positioning is not one to one, there are definite aspects that carry over.

ok awhile ago I read four or so chapters and it's not for me. I do have something I was curious about that I was hoping someone could answer, assuming the manga has covered it by now.

the mc asks a question in the first chapter that I didn't really see answered there or in the next few chapters. The surveillance camera is pointed out, mc seems surprise and mentions it. Everyone just seems to blow it off. I know their livestreamers, but still the cameras are not in their control and it seems a little odd to see no follow up questions or comments. For example, how will the footage be used, who in general and specifically has control and rights of the footage, other then possible security how can / will this footage be used, is money going to be made from this, if so how much and do we profit, ...

Do the cameras or any questions about them get brought up again in later chapters, if so how? Has the video been used for anything in the chapters? Not really interested in the characters just curious about the cameras. When I see it popup in the Updated list the surveillance cameras come to mind occasionally.

It's is super duper hard held back by refusing to reveal it's dumb secret.

Realistically you KNOW if you live with a streamer. Especially since main girl seams to be like a Loli pokimane. Poki is so loud you hear her threw the walls down the flights of stairs and into the livestreams of her house mates.

No way in hell does no one hear when (I can't remember her name) stand up to yell when she gets a kill.

Dropped. A pushover MC with goody two shoes personality and has no self-confidence. Of course, the heroines fell for the Mc because the goody2shoes trait and his cringy lines.

I guess that near the end
it will be revealed that everyone here started streaming because of one streamer, and it will be MC. It's my wild guess, but I think it's possible to arrive at that outcome.

do I sense a cancerous white night battling against a simp?
edit: italics

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin
It doesn't save you because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9wSGbb2uQg

-9999999/10 to the rubbish bin it goes!

I concluded the wall thickness of this house depends on the plot.
Most of the times its hella thick, but sometimes its thin af.
Also the door locks are pretty non-existent.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing thing this guy hasn't seen just by opening a door is the other male characters masturbating.

It has to be a superpower at this point.

It feels like they're introducing a lot of threads that don't seem to have payoff? Maybe they'll all meet up somehow but right now it seems like a weird mess.

Users who are viewing this thread