I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

Dawg Vina is so cool. I swear if Vina was a real person in my class when I was in highschool we'd have been the best of mates. Fuck Souta though. What he's doing is noble, catching pedos and all, but he's messing with Tanaka and all the other girls with his shenanigans. Man, this is actually an amazing read. Didn't expect to find such a gem with such a weird premise of living in the same house as hololive streamers and general livestreamers. Boy does it managed to take such a weird niche and mold it into pure beauty. Arisuguwa is so friggin adorable when she gets sad or jealous, but Tanaka is best girl imo since I like shy girls the most.

basically oregairu but with streaming
x6.png

This is truly a masterpiece. Once you get past the first half of the manga, it skyrockets in the story and character progression.

i really believed he would start streaming again, i was wrong, instead he made a decision i'm feeling mixed about. i mean, the author really threw a low-ball by having the guy get together with hakua, it seems illogical to me. choosing her is almost as good as having your freedom taken away. but i see why the author picked it. it's the correct choice for the plot and story, and honestly, im looking forward to how he'll handle getting cock-blocked by the nanny

Dex-chan lover
i felt like i've been bamboozled. started reading it thinking it was completed (didn't see ongoing) and as i was approaching the climax of the end, it just ends 💀

It has a good start, but the story progresses in the most bland way possible, the story is safer than a child's playground and the livestream personas add almost nothing to the story, except for the Assassins Creed wannabe, who is pure autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread