I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

Group Leader
I'm only at the first chapter but.... did they made a manga out of Terrace House???

Fed-Kun's army
>However, it was a share house between 6 people, 3 girls and 3 boys filled with secrets!?
Cool
>Tag: Harem
What?

Ah yes, walking/running under the rain because it's cool. I understand it. Most of my highschool days I don't bring an umbrella because it's a pain to carry em, even the small ones that you can put in your bag lol.

Stoic tomboy will win by default at the rate things are going, the others can't even get over themselves long enough to even begin the race.

@anoman I like her too since the stoic character rarely ever wins. The cat girl is my second pick. Third is the trap. I don't really like the main female because she reeked of first girl syndrome which I hate.

@anoman I hope you're right, but I still get the feeling that the first girl is gonna win. Who knows, maybe the manga will subvert the trope

I hope the mangaka gets better soon. The random colored panel was the highlight of the manga and I really enjoyed it. It needs to come back.
Also fuck Souta.

Haha I'm super slow but I just realized he was that girl. So what now?! Is she going to fall for him and keep playing the gf role driving the other girls crazy!?

Takane best girl, i hope it isnt like those other romance manga where its the first girl always that win.

Users who are viewing this thread