I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

I'm rooting for Takane all the way (honestly, she's a fresh character compared to the other two) but I have a hunch that this will probably follows the old 'first girl' cliche so that's sad. Oh well, back to reading '100 girlfriends' lol.

@cupine Same. I hate the first girl cliche because all the good writing tends to go to the side characters because first girl is established with boring love at first glance.

Who else remembers when this manga had above an 8 rating? Just goes to show how downhill this manga is going, but it's not too late.

its like a harem story but with a interesting premise, though lately the chapters have been going downhill.

This story and the way its characters act are a bit cringey. This manga is good if you turn off your brain before reading it. If you like harems then this manga has most bases covered, from flat to big, from girl to trap. Luckily the harem (members) aren't as simple and as one dimensional as some other *ahem* shitsekai or generic trash-tier self insert stories, but they aren't much better either. The art style in particular is something that i really liked, very cutesy and all that. The translations were pretty good, I didn't notice any big spelling or grammar mistakes and the wording seemed consistent with the raws (although i have no clue how to read moon-runes, so you never know.). Overall, i give this manga a 7/10, or a 8.1 out of 10.0 if you just want some filler to read when you are tired.

Dex-chan lover
Pfft everyone here argues too much lol, we all already know that the wiener is souta the trap.

Hmmm I think I partially dislike the main girl. I get her past but expecting people who you didn't know and didn't know you to just move in then act like family is rather stupid.

I'm not really into any of the girls. I really do like the MC tho. I would like to know about his streaming past.

This sudden realization of girls feelings for the MC back to back is rather telling. Its probably either ending soon or getting interesting. I still find the main female to be the most boring character so far since they have been downlplpaying her livestreaming.

Contributor
Terrible manga. The original Premise was good, and the MC was interesting but all that is ignored and tossed aside for boring, clique bullshit that’s already been done to death.

What made this manga interesting is ignored early so don’t bother because after the first few chapters if you’re read one high school harem manga, then you’ve read this one as well. It’s boring and clique and even people who enjoy the genre will find this manga to be boring, crap.

Double-page supporter
This might be plotwise the most predictable story I've read in quite some time. Characters also feel pretty flat and with artificial traits. Still, art is good and story progression is decent. Give it a read, if you don't mind the clichés.

Fed-Kun's army
Really wish author would flesh out the mc’s backstory. I have a feeling that they’re not going to do it until the souta arc is over, so that’s a shame. But the manga’s still pretty good

decent manga, pretty okay progression, tbh i think this won't cater to the global audience well but still a good read imo

Ehh. It's pretty cliche and cringe. I do enjoy Vina and a bit Takane, but the MC and other side characters tend to feel very dull. The dialogue and scenes also often feels bland, and the humor is flat for most of it. There's also some chapters that feel very filler ish like the whole student council thing being ultimately minor and not truly adding any worthwhile development to the main cast.

The premise of the hidden identity streamers carries it a bit, but I think the writing could've been much better if it didn't go the harem route and didnt use tropes like "MC has a scary face" or "MC was briefly nice to this one girl and she's in love now".

Users who are viewing this thread