I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol nice twist. Also sugar on omelette sounds like sugar on latkes though not quite the same so it’s probably good.

He will not be in a relationship at the end, I do not see how with this story.

Certainly there is romance but this does not mean that he is a couple in the last chapter.

This one feels way too over the top and forced. Fjeels like one of those mangas that think their target demographic are brain dead/incapable of complex emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Exclude that Bat Shit and every character in this Dorm is sooooo precious.
*The MC is especially good and so is Hakuya. Her switch from honor student to a spoiled child is so Kawai. ~Headpats~
*Neko girl falls a little behind but still not bad.
*And Vina best bro.
*Also, how can Takane be anything but cute?

I don't know why but in harem stories like this I always come to dislike the main male and female. They always feel like a self insert that is not doing what anyone would logically do.

This manga falls flat compared to the many other harem manga before it. The idea of a live-streaming harem manga is wasted on a main character who is plain boring and a plot that doesn't seem to know what to do next. Not worth your time, in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the latest development is pretty good. I agree that the live streaming could be integrated into the plot way better though, but this is still a good harem manga imo. It's nice because there are multiple characters with developed personalities, and guys too, not just the girls.

i juz have a feeling since there r 3 girls 3 boys. each girl is gonna end up with one of the boys lol

Power Uploader
Weird. Apparently the tankoubon version is still stuck at vol 1. We should've had at least 3 by now.

As soon as I saw him inside her room I guess we all knew that that was going to happen..
Well, that kind of bs reaction happens way too often irl. Which is a good thing, toxic simps out, healthy people in! Sucks for the talent because they get harassed for a few weeks tho

That last chapter reminds me of the drama with a certain hololive member. Man, what a depressing topic, why cause so much shit over some inconsequential nonsense?

kinda depressing chapter, it does remind of that vtuber drama, it's unnecessary and fans expect them to be at the center of attention.
shes best girl though, most likely she wont win but its whatever

That last chapter was impactful as fuck, I don't watch Vtubers myself but i do know the basic gist of what some of them go through and the issue with fans being massive fucking simps

Users who are viewing this thread