I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

God this manga is based on misunderstanding on misunderstanding over and over again pretty shit, My cup of tea.

kaf

i put on my face a 2 cm mask but no one knows who i am!

Yeh

@vince2995 true. I've seen so many cliches before and this is such an obvious one

@thirty7timeslucky I'm quite sure the harem tag in mangadex only means that the MC is surrounded by women that are possible love interests, not that all of them are going to become a harem. This seems like a well written manga so it's probably going to be that MC chooses one in the end

For some reason I feel like all of them got into streaming by watching him, but forgot what he looked like???

If this ends in monogamy I hope the author does what the We Can't Study author did and set a checkpoint so MC gets with everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup I can see where this is going. But it was obvious from the start. Not a bad thing.

I already guessed this from the beginning chapters but I think he is the consultation streamer and in one point in the manga where they showed a text message of some sort, it seems his advice failed or backfired so he stopped streaming. Also, maybe he doesn't show his face on the stream that's why she doesn't recognize her? A part in the manga when they showed when he was streaming, there was only a phone number on the screen

YES GET CAUGHT, YOUR HE ONLY ONE WHOSE "HOBBIES" HAVENT BEEN DISCOVERED YET

tbh with how the other guy's a chuuni, he might make up a weird reasoning ass to why he is crossdressing like maybe interpreting it as undercover assassin or somethin

Users who are viewing this thread