I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

@Argo050
I know any "fan" that wouldn't watch a streamer because they find out they had an actual real life is no fan at all. That's just someone one step away from being some creepy ass stalker to me.

I just wanna know the MC's fing backstory. I know its gonna be kinda lame and cliche, but I just wanna knowwwwww.

Y'all got any recs like this series? School life romance and drama from a male perspective? Kinda like fuufu ijou?

Um, shouldnt they by accepting criticism as a form of growing as a person or more like character development ?

Dex-chan lover
Question about the manga before I start reading it.

Is there one MC with relationship chance with different girls? Or is it 3 different couples?

The description says 3 guys, 3 girls in the dorms. Is there drama with love rivals and such?

@Sparky there isn't three different relationship currently. All the girls are trying for the mc but I wouldn't rule out the other guys because there is no chance of the mc ending up with a harem it is up to you if you are willing to put with it

I hate this manga, I hate so much Rom Com. because it's already written by the stars... The official couple is already done and I'm still reading, cheering for my girl(Sora) to win this BULLSHIT... I hate myself so much for having some hope.

@JalterLover That is the saddest part. The irony that authors can write good love stories with the MC and side females then fail so hard when it comes to the MC with the main female is hilarious at times. The MC here and the female MC have close to zero chemistry together as a couple. They are written like two friends at best.

Fed-Kun's army
MC backstory? Eh, in the first chapter he said he did advice live streaming - so yeah - he's the one that told them all to go and be their true self. Ironic because he's not being true to himself.

And anyone else want to punch the cat-fishing cross dresser? Just me?

And damn, I'm shipping MC and big tiddy virtual idol. They make a GREAT pair, more than the FMC.

One of my favorites, ngl.
@BraveHeartedHero man I don't even know if you're a true chemist because I don't agree. HAKUA SUPREMACY
@gcodori Kinda feels like I don't want to punch Souta anymore because I can guess where he's coming from now

Users who are viewing this thread