I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

AWWWWW nadricka is such a sweetheart 😭😭 the poor soul was being exploited by everyone around him. PROTECT THIS BABY AT ALL COST🥺

SPEEDCATS IDK IF YOU WILL SEE THIS BUT THE RAWS FOR THE LATEST CHAPTER OWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWO

I really like her concubine but I like the man she sent in war and went back victorious. He is so handsome and Yuriel couldn't able to seduce him.

Ahhhhhhhhhh that was brillant!!!!!
Pls don't change sweet boy,or of you wish get stronger for your empress 💖

I don't like males that have no other purpose than to make the MC look good. He doesn't have a personality and I don't like men this passive. Besides, if the roles were reversed, he'd be an annoying female love interest that I'd want to die.

@RubyG8396 so trueeeee!!!!! I'm honestly disappointed in her hahaha. I thought this was gon a be like Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess but nahh. :/ this is honestly very lackluster. -_-

umm who is that guy who randomly burst in? duke levanon's son? am i supposed to know this guy or is he just there to interrupt them?

Is it weird I found Nadricka dangerous for some reason? Too passive to be true... or may be not he just born like that

Users who are viewing this thread