I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

I LOVE HER AND NADRICKA SO MUCH I APPRECIATE HOW SHE CHOSE HIM (so far) EVEN THOUGH USUALLY IN THE WORLD OF REVERSE HAREMS AND OTOME IT'S USUALLY THE TYPES OF ETTSEN WHO GET CHOSEN SMH

nadricka is like that soft boi that acts innocent but is not uwu ;;----;;

Hol up.. they did it?
With the MC's cool attitude, I can't tell if she loves him or if she just appreciates his loyalty and trustworthiness..

Thank translation team, I love the notes at the end!!! Also kinda like it being adult but not too intense smutty.

i hope Nadricka will not change! and to not surrender on that trash yuriel. anyway thankyou for the translate <3

@khym I really think that the current heroine has been in this game for way too long that she went insane. I blame the system. She is putting two lives in a game to satisfy its agenda. It would have been better if it was just the villain because that means that the heroine. I dunno the way she spoke and looked. to me it looks like the transmigrated soul has been trapped in many stories and is trying to escape. I dunno. that is what it looked like.

the princess is a little S 👀 (cue she loves when nadricka cries). and when she said to him he belonged to himself LEMME CRY im soft for them

Pretty sure the guy who's coming back from war is a masochist quite frankly, at least that's what I got from that "you don't know what kind of person he is?" from the previous chapter. It also seems that both "the real" and "not real" princesses are both sadists.

Best boy right here, ik our MC aint an angel but that herione is more annoying to me.

I cant wait for her to get booted out that castle!!!!!

Nadricka is so cute uwu i really hope she is end up with him, i Mean, Let the cute one to be ML please >w<

Nadricka is sly😏 “not quite sure.....” my ass😂 well played, little cutie. Since, it’s a harem there isn’t technically an ML. So, I hope all the lovely men see through Yuriel’s bs and fall for the princess or at least swear loyalty to her.

Users who are viewing this thread