I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
this is so gooood, im glad i started reading as soon as the 1st chapter dropped, this adaptation is golden

love where this is going. yes queen get the reversed harem that you deserve 😍

I usually don't find a lot of stories with these type of characters as ml but I think Nadrika's changing my view.
Also feel really bad for Ettsen but also kinda good because he did get a little bit of his revenge by doing that with yuriel in the presence of the princess.

NADRICKA 😭 He needs theraphy tbh. It's also not helping that his abuser is his lover (though previous lover, bcus of the soul exchange).

Princess using her powers for good, get all of themmmmmm that laid hands on nadricka best boy!!!!

@piapple I came here looking for confirmation that they slept together lol!

Nadricka was naked in bed and she was wearing a robe. Sooooo, the first guy she voluntarily slept with in her new body is Nadricka huh.

Gods above, poor nadricka... Having to go through that and not being able to speak out about it for fear of punishment.

Unfortunately, this has parallels in our society too ):

So the screen she sees is not hers but actually the other black haired girls right? And the black hair is tryna kill the red hair ??? Im lowkey confused lmao

@SuzxGD
Yeah so basically, she sees the screen of the "heroine" of the game. It's an otome like game, so it's with choices to make and MC is seeing the choices available to the "heroine" (blak-haired girl)

Dunno if i was clear ^^'

poor nadricka :((( i'm with you on this princess, go put them in their place!! protect the best boi
i'm pretty glad that this was addressed tho cuz some people don't understand that sexual harassment can happen to males too

Users who are viewing this thread