I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Gosh! Thank you for updating upto this chapter! I would've hated it severely if it was last chapter. Argh!! Ettsen will be forever in my hated list. While Nadricka will be one of the BEST MEN!

Thank you for the updates!!😍😍😍🥰🥰

She’s really good at playing her role while also trying to stay true to herself.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno who ml is going to be but at the moment I only care about nadricka and all the others need to be way better than they are now before that changes, if it keeps going the way it is then they can all fall off a cliff for all I care, and leave mc and nadricka alone

Aggregator gang
Amongst her concubines, Nadricka is so far the best, Robia and Ettsen are both meh, but i hate Ettsen more, he shamelessly fvck another woman while the heiress to the throne were there. I hope she'll really kick him out in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the mass release! Looking forward for new chapters 🤗

wow she fed the guy who acts like A BOY/DOG. Lol i dont understand why girls like girly ass dudes. i like the cooler slightly cold masculine ones. not ones where u have to wear the trousers

SHE FINALLY SLEPT WITH NADRICKA!!! YESSSSS, give more affection to our baby Nadricka. He deserves everything in the world. HUHUHU.

Thank youuuu for the mass release! I am enjoying it sooo much now. <3

I am so obsessed with the adorable, sweet soft boys of these stories! Who needs an a**hole when you can have a cinnamon roll!

YESSSSS I SHIP HER WITH NADRICKA !!!
WHO NEEDS AN A**HOLE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A CINNAMON ROLL BABY!!!!

PLEASE NO MORE 2ND LEAD SYNDROME!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!.LOVELOOTSSS

Kyaaaa the chapters are such a blessing ❤️😭I’m totally in love with nadricka 🔥🔥he’s a sacred monument nobody touchy! Thank you for releasing chapters as I slept and woke up to more ❤️❤️❤️

OHHHHHHH DANGGGG SHE LIKES HIM O.O
I thought she wouldn't sleep with anyone anymore but I guess not lmaooooo
I mean..... how could you resist Nadricka tho 👀

Thank you for the mass release!!

although i typically don’t like that type of character normally, he probably the best boy of all the concubines so far. the rest are gross af and unlikeable.

Users who are viewing this thread