I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Nadricka and MC's relationship is just *chef's kiss*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FINALLY THE CUTIE TYPE IN A HAREM WILL TAKE THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy about that, but hella angry about how that b1tch was harassing Nadricka WTF. At least with the other guys, there was consent (I guess), but who does she think she is? This webtoon makes me think in so many weird aspects of harems and otome games that I didn't pay much attention before. >ònó<

MC: Thinking *It makes me want to see him cry more"
Nadricka: "Please, touch me more, then I think I can remember"
MC: *proceeds to kiss her forehand AND more*​

I already said this before but he's literally killing us all hahaha. >U< At this point, no one can deny that Nadricka is the best boy, he's already my favorite and his parts are always the cutest! I'm glad to see that the Princess will protect her man, it'd be awesome if she were as resolute while dealing with that trash of the 'heroine' but our MC is giving us some wholesome and adorable moments so I won't complain.

Can someone explain to me what happened with the Duke's son? He wasn't her concubine already or he wanted to be her concubine so he could have more power?

Tysm for all the chapters <3

You can't show us all that and not have sexy time with Nadricka, author-nim!!!! 😫😤😪

She's so cool headed and calculated without coming off like an unrealistic genius or a complete bitch. This MC is very interesting. Thank you sooooooo much for this update and all the hard translation work!!!!

I really hope she'll take Nadricka as her offical consort and dumps the others. Sir Elcot remains to be seen though... still doubt he'll ship the Nadricka ship!

Nadricka, please don't turn bad
you so precious aaaaa, I hope this ship sails in the end

I freakin'love this story

Thank you so much for blessing us with this mass upload (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Users who are viewing this thread