I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

She should've killed that cheating bastard and the maid when they got caught before. Deliberately forcing a person to watch them having sex, disgusting. What an disgusting overconfident cheating psycho jerk. Ew. I'm calling it now, he's a closet perv. Disgusting. Ew. I hope the pervy jerk and the thirsty bitch go down together. MC will be such a dunce if she decided to take him back in the future.

I sure hope that Nadricka's the ML.

Nadricka >>>>>>>>>> everyone else (except mc maybe)

Ugh. So frustrating cause design wise Etssen is my type and I feel slightly bad and understand his need to cling to this one thing he has but bruh. There are limits. I wanna slap him.

I am DISTRAUGHT that Nadricka is destined to be trash by the wayside as soon as a buff, broad shouldered MC shows up....
Give me a sad TWINK!

I've read way too much stuff to trust a teary eyed pretty boy.

He's gonna an evil mastermind isn't he? (This is rhetorical btw, please don't spoil me 😅)

Aggregator gang
Nadrika is so cuteeeeeeee. Can they just kick other concubines + heroine out and then develop their own love story pwease.

Thank you for the mass release!!!

Hahh, it would be better if this was comedy. I cant with these boys. I feel like bitch slap every single one of them and kich them all out.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait did she sleep with cinnamon Nadricka because he's naked in bed? and she even initiated all that kisses which is a bit strange because I thought she's the reserved type

@Klein_Onee
yeah that's what I was thinking but then agin I genuinely think he's a bit innocent
@spuffy_momo
where do I sign up?
yeah she definitely is.
@jellu
ikr like she can just tell them to leave but they're all so emotionally attached to her, the other blonde's in love with her, idk about the war hero but he most probably is very loyal to her

I'm only reading this because of nadricka and the mc 😤😤 and maybe robia because he's kind of pitiful, to be cast aside like that.

I love this mc and nadricka, I wonder if the black hair girl is playing out the game through a console or through her life and there are options that pop up

Oh gosh. Nadricka is just too adorable. Everytime he blushes is just ugh.. so cute. Makes my heart go doki doki. I hope he's the ML. That cinnamon roll.

I'm still curious about the black haired dude.

Thank you for the mass updates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread