I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

ohhh this like the first time she made some moves. weeeew

Thank you very much for translating!!

jyc

im so glad she has nadricka <33

Thank you for the chapters! You guys deserve so much praisee

Nadricka is a cutiepie. I dont really care about the other LIs, but we must protect Nadricka's happiness (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Nadricka deserves the world, he's so precious... Ettsen in the other hand could just go away, that would be way easier than deal with his annoying face. Honestly I hope she stops any attempts of that hoe to turn into her lady-in-waiting, Yuriel is so shameless.

Wow Nadricka this whole chapter is 😘😘😘😘🖤🖤🖤🥺🥺🥺🥺
What a precious boy, must protect omgggggg

Nadricka bby 🥺🥺 honestly i would just ban all the other concubines or whatever plus the heroine and just keep Nadricka to myself. Then the princess wouldn’t have to deal with all these headache-inducing messes.

Also I thought that the red haired dude would’ve been a good potential love interest for the princess but he’s so stupid. Like, it’s so obvious the heroine’s just going after all the guys and probably doesn’t even care about him that much (and didn’t she try to dissociate herself from him in that one chapter that her, the redhead dude, and robia were confronted by the princess). Like, am I missing something on why he’s being so gullible? Or will that be explained in the future chapters?

protec nadricka squaaad!!

Ettsen is just an idiot.

Heroine is really on drugs. Haahahaha

Thank you.for the mass updaate.

Double-page supporter
Nadricka ain't even my type but I love!

Thank you for the mass update!!

Users who are viewing this thread