I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
After hearing her brother call that hoe a beauty even though they don't meet and based off the fact that this is a harem game I would just kill her. The King is way to handsome not to be a capture target eventually and she's looking for her weakness? Why?
Nadrika is really the only one that matters and I hope he stays safe 😩

Dex-chan lover
She should kill Yuriel and a lot of her life will be a little easier lol. She can feel guilty later.

Double-page supporter
What I HATE the most is when a victim, whether it's a slave or simply a victim of abuse or rape is called "dirty" for doing everything in their power to survive. It's victim blaming and it's not the victim whose dirty but the crime and the criminal and the society that let's it happen that's dirty.

Nadricka makes my heart sad.

That's why I always said that prince guy is too overconfident. There's no way in hell a country would go to war just for the sake of acquiring a guy the emperor's sister (not even the emperor) wants. That guy has no right to blame her and she should've never felt any guilt. He's just an added bonus of a boytoy. The fact that he could still be alive while living so comfortably because of the princess, but he keeps acting so arrogantly as if he's so utterly loved by the princess while keep rejecting her and had sex with other women in front of her just to annoy her. Such a disgustingly pitiful guy. She should've killed that guy with his lover from the beginning 😂

Thanks for the chapters!! I love the sweet maid and Nadricka sooo much <3

PROTECT NADRICKA SQUAD. BURN ROBIA FOR TREATING MY NADRICKA LIKE THAT

Fed-Kun's army
if anything remotely negative happens to nadricka, im blowing this place up and im taking all yall with me

It was so nice to see Nadricka stand up for himself!! Though, I'm a little worried he's pre-distancing from MC before they talked?

Anyways, thank you guys so much for your hard work (and speedycat releases)! I've really been enjoying the series, and the commentary *^-^*

someone spoil me if something will happen to nadricka in the future because I won't be able to handle it

Group Leader
Lemme get this straight. This Robia guy is actually in love with the princess > got butthurt because the princess doesn't care for him as much as he for her > cheated on her > is hurt when the princess just let it slide because she doesn't care > told Nadricka to stay in his lane cause he's butthurt she likes N better than him.

This is high school level drama.

Group Leader
Despite the big words, other than Nadricka, so far none of the princess's lovers can be trusted. And yes @Mngtr, it's really a childish drama 🤣

Anyway, thanks for all these chapters. 😘

Aggregator gang
Wow. I just binged this and it's AMAZING!! What a gem <3 I'm so happy I found this!!! Speedcat, you guys have such marvelous taste haha
Thanks for translating this series!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread