I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
I've only met Nadricka for an hour and a half, but if anything happened to him, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself-

Nadrika such an angel!! He's the only one she has aside from maybe the maid but its different! He's definitely my favorite character aside from MC by far.

Aww Nadricka is so precious!! 😆😊❤❤ No one can harm him!! Gotta protect him at all costs!!😤

Fed-Kun's army
@moonnoya same he really reminded me of Yoosung which is why I'm still a bit suspicious about him because there is Rika in Nad'ricka' 😆

i was indifferent about robia up until this chapter mannnnnnnn do NOT come for nadricka like that oh no sir

@Mngtr All of that is true, though the impression I got was that Robia was telling Nadricka not to let anyone know that the princess loves him so that Nadricka won't be targeted/exposed as the princess' weakness. I might be reading too much into it, but since Robia is giving the princess lessons about history and diplomacy, he also seems like the type to warn Nadricka about anyone who would try to use Nadricka against her.

"It's true that the Emperor treasures your Highness, but he is a very practical man. Although you were interested in Ettsen Velrod, his majesty desired the mining resources in that land, which means that he didn't listen to your highness' request". =HE'S USING YOU!!!!

I knew it! He's just playing along to obtain more power and resources for the empire, he's fine with his sister as long as she keeps acting as his puppet and that's it. That's why she would act super wary of him, he's the biggest snake in the empire along with Yuriel.

Anyway, I'm so proud of Nadricka's words (yassss king!):

Nadricka:

- "I am not a brute like you who doesn't understand loyalty and kindness!!!"
- "You have to ask for forgiveness! Even if in the end, you would be abandoned".
I have mixed feelings about Nadricka distancing himself from our MC, because yeah, it'll protect her (which is awesome), but maybe she'll feel conscious about it and yeah. Maybe that's nice because that way she'll be open to the other dudes in her harem (which is important to the story) but he's my favorite and best boi. :'c <3

Edit about Robia:
And yeah, we all knew that Robia was some influential and smart dude, thankfully we're seeing more of him because otherwise, he'd just look as someone pitiful (pitiful because he was used and thrown away/discarded) and sneaky (because he made the decision to slept with Yuriel and blabla). And idk u guys, but actually I'm not that angry at him anymore. He's messed up and he took the 'coward route' in order to escape from his pain (which is why he ran away to someone else's arms, instead of acting bravely for his love), and he even tried to force her attention to him in such horrible way, but I think that now that he sees that the Princess is changing and acting differently, he can understand the big mistake behind his actions.

I feel he deserves the chance to become better and mature as a character, he hasn't gone as far as to be in a place with no returning point. Oh and yeah, his words towards Nadricka were super rude (haha, we know Robia was freaking jealous of him) and there's no excuse for that, but regardless of everything, I think that his love for the Princess is there, and from now on he'll try to get better. He's so tsundere and dumb, but I want to see him be better.

Fed-Kun's army
Nadricka is a sweet boi and the only one deserving of her. I hope he stays that way...

@AiriAi Being in love with someone doesn't excuse your actions. Raping someone because "you love them" is not a fucking excuse, and he almost raped the MC. Please stop trying to defend a character who is solely selfishly motivated, manipulates and abuses the people around him and verbally abuses the nicest character in the whole story. I don't understand why people think what Robia does is acceptable...

@skilodracus he did what?! Oh lol, that's true, I forgot that completely. I was just talking about him sleeping with another woman and how if we were rejecting him just because of that (just for cheating on her), it would be unfair. I'll use the spoiler tag to continue writing so I won't use much space, lol.

Now u just reminded me of that and I think your opinion it's pretty valid, I just want to say that it's still too soon to judge him as a hopeless character (IMO). And no, I don't even like him and for me, he could just get lost and I wouldn't feel anything, but I'm talking about this because of the overall value of the webtoon. I truly believe he has a purpose and all the characters in this story, so I think he can redeem himself somehow in the future.

The situation you're talking about could have lead to what u said "r*ping someone" indeed, but there are other details that make me doubt that he'd reach till that point, which I think it's something you're forgetting in your equation and are valid as well. In Robian x Princess' relationship, his character has never had power, I'm not saying this to excuse his actions or some sh*t like that, I'm saying it because he has never thought or felt that he could ever do something without the Princess' consent, that's why he begged and asked for her to USE HIM because he wouldn't ever be able to truly push her. His attempt wasn't of raping her, was of begging for her attention and that's different.

He began forcing her and yeah, that's disgusting and crazy and he has to pay for that (he's paying for that), but in the end, he always puts himself below of the Princess. All the male characters in this story (except for the Emperor) tend to put themselves in that hierarchy or relates to her under that structure of power (the reason why I think Yuriel, as the only other female character, is the only allowed to try to kill the Princess in the story), so I think that's the base that will open the doors for other characters who're not in the MC's side to become better and finally be accepted to be by her side.

Everything you've said it's pretty fair, that's enough to dislike him and I do agree to it now that I've remembered more of his previous actions, but I personally think that none of those things makes him the worst character ever without hope of a 2nd chance. For example, talking about him verbally abusing Nadricka (which is my favorite character as well), he's doing so because he's jealous and because that's the only way he knows (for now) of how to convey his message of 'protect the princess' towards him. Does that excuse his words or we have to forgive him? Nah. Does that transform him onto the most horrible monster without help and hope? No. And that's my point, he has to pay for what he has done but he's not an entirely horribly character, he's manipulative but he's showing that also can be a characteristic of him that can help and save the princess. He's not black or white and probably none of the characters are like that so I (this is my opinion, for now, it can change in any moment and u can agree or disagree without problem) am not that rushed to treat him as the worst character (yet) and not giving him the chance to become better.

And listen, I truly don't care about defending a character, so u can hate him all u want, lol, I'm just writing all this because I want to be open to all the characters' development. Maybe what I wrote makes u think that I think what he's doing is acceptable, but instead of that, I'm just saying: it's possible. It's possible for him to act like that, and be a character like that for now, and it's also possible for him to change and be a better character in the future. Thanks for reminding me of what he did (seriously). xd

Edit: You truly made me think of editting my other comment because I forgot about what u said, but I still stand by the idea that he can change and redeem himself, ofc you're free to feel however u want. c:

Users who are viewing this thread