I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

They must be doing some training; all those well-developed muscles aren't just good genes. They might never have the respect of the other knights, but they can probably still become decent fighters if they aren't already. Bonus points if they're as loyal as they seem to be -- the princess needs all the loyalty she can get.

Yeah, don't be dumb, girl! Just make these boys your loyal knights instead of your loyal lovers, why would u waste these boys who're already on your side? YOU NEED PROTECTION AND LOYALTYYYY, USE YOUR BRAINS!!!!! MAKE THEM YOUR PERSONAL GUARDS/BEGINNING OF YOUR FUTURE PERSONAL ARMY INSTEAD!!!!!

I also think she needs to think about what will happen if she abandons the men in her harem and what could happen to them, what could that mean FOR THEM and what their feelings are (that would be the more emotionally responsible as well but I guess she doesn't care about other's feelings as she says she does, lolol).

She's been just blindly acting according to what her 'morals' tells her to do, but she hasn't spare as much time and energy in understanding the roles of the men in her society and in her palace; she's assuming what she thinks is the best for them but she really doesn't know and that sucks tbh. It's like she's telling herself that there's no way many men will love her or will be willing CONSCIOUSLY to be by her side, but she's thinking with the logic of her world and acting according to the morals of her previous life, not being really open to what's truly happening in front of her. Is it really necessary for her to constrain her chances of surviving that much?

The only reason why Nadricka is able to stay by her side is that he's been trying to be close to her without retreat and non-stop and also because he's like an open book, he doesn't hide his situation, feelings, and everything to her; but she has a harem she has to be accountable for. Dissolving the harem it's the easy route, she'll pretend none of them existed and their emotions and experiences will be discarded as if they weren't important. I don't doubt there would be some willing to be free, run away, or do other things, but she owes them to talk one by one to figure it out that. I mean, she's more like scaping of her responsibilities towards them, than truly solving the issue there or giving them some respect.

There are all types of men with different lives, desires, feelings, and dreams, not everyone is like our baby boy Nadricka, she should be aware of that and be more open to them, idk, just my 3 cents.

Edit: Edit: Ahaha, so Rubia truly knows everything she's done, it's nice because now he can help her to 'remember' xd

Ohhh. Another ML ARRIVED. HALLELUJAH!!

But wow, she had sex while riding a horse. 😂

That horse should apply for compensation - definitely not in its job description lmao.

Although I guess it wouldnt take much? Just... Sit on the thing and let the horse move you up and down (why the fk am I considering how the would work???)

damn the OG princess was quite a stud, if she was born a male, the royal Line would be chock full of possible heirs, and the king would not have a hard time choosing who to be heir.

the current king is quite incompetent in that regard compared to OG princess. he really should emulate the OG princess. LMAO

Double-page supporter
New guy seems hot.

Lolololololol ofc the 'personal knights' unit is a harem. That's why Robia had that expression when she told him she's going to the military training ground huh.

the new guy:
tan skinned ✅
buff/muscly ✅
hot ✅
nipples❌

why tho 😭😭 what's the purpose of being topless if the nips aren't even visible 😭😭

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread