I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

It's kinda neat to see this unhealthy relationship going on instead of only being mentioned (in Yuriel perspective with her and this ex-prince) and we have also have the Queen's tryrancy aftermath in 1st pov
Thank you for the update

Tbh i don't hate Yuriel, most likely because how good the author is doing! Unlike the usual female canon fodder in usual comics/novel she's very interesting and it would be bad if Yuriel is disposed too fast

My gosh, yuriel is one greedy pig haha. But then the princess (original princess) was pretty awful so Yuriel probably doesn’t feel guilty lol

Thank you for the release! Really enjoying this, Nadrika is my boi <3 the translator notes at the end at hilarious too

Thanks for the mass-update!! I’m not sure if I can see where this story is going... So so many men.. but excited to see!

While good, how hard is it to just off her? You’re the princess/empress famous for being tyrannical. Use it for once and kill her. Some webtoon just goes through too much unjustifiable mental gymnastics

Group Leader
@Keansor I really like that idea, it would make a lot of sense. Maybe the reset should’ve been made in an earlier chapter since the princess has already made progress/connections with the othe mls. I wouldn’t mind if this concept came in as the season finale tho that would be pretty cool with maybe some other characters retaining memory.

I think the story will get a legitimate reason the princess can’t just kill her off. The kings favoring of Yuriel will probably play an important part and there’s a whole magic system that hasn’t been explored yet.

I really want the princess to kill that btch called yuriel horny maid lmfao i cant wait to see her head falling down

Fed-Kun's army
Although its for the sake of the story to let her live and further the conflict, if I were MC I would have just killed her, she's already known as a tyrant anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread