I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Our princess isn't killing Yuriel because she doesn't think she can handle, emotionally, having someone's blood on her hands.

She's really latched on to Nadricka, though. I think she's using her relationship with him as a coping mechanism for losing literally every support structure in her life. If anything happens to him, she'll lose it.

Can't wait till they get married.

wish the mc would just woman up and kill her. like of all people interested in yuriel the emperor is the most dangerous. with the original princesses reputation she could kill her, be hated for a short time, and then the emperor will forget all about yuriel but no girls got some thick plot armor. ugh 😒

Dex-chan lover
Good lord this idiot is an emperor? This woman was thrown in the dungeon and punished for her transgressions and you go try to visit her at her room? Honestly I hope he gets killed by her for this stupidity.

ummm the MC weakness is death by the target captures' hand... So killing Yuriel really out of the question unless Yuriel failed for everything which makes her choice only decreasing the affections she had with all the guys..

Didn't she literally impersonate a Royal the Princess? That should be punishable by death. Not only that but trying to give away one of her maids? But she only gets punished for transgression?

Stab a bitch already, fuck up her face tussle her around a bit on god she’s so annoying how tf did she even get out of prison

I hate the emperor more and more every chapter, ugh.

I hope Nadricka is end game because he’s so cuuuute~ New LI’s better not swoop in and the author better not make him betray the MC. Crybaby sweethearts are too rare in a LI.

Fed-Kun's army
Just. Kill. Her. And then Kill the male leads. If you did this before the Emperor route, no one would care. She already threw away the good ending a long time ago. Now, her being left alive is nothing but bad endings for everyone.

Just gotta say, out of all the transmigrated/reincarnated villainess stories, this one is one of the most nonsensical. Not in the sense of the reverse harem, but that of A MAID literally can be so brazen in front of the current SOLE HEIR OF THE THRONE.

Like, okay I understand that the Maid is the supposed heroine of the otome game, but still there are THINGS THAT CAN'T EVER BE ALLOWED IN MONARCHY. One of such things was that obviously a maid should know her place. I mean, it's one thing to see a maid (or really, any commoner) that has been taken as the Emperor's concubine acting a bit brave, it's quite literally the other end of a spectrum when a simple maid acting so stupidly brazen. Who freaking cares if the Emperor had taken a little interest in Yuriel, as long as she has not became a concubine, her status still is JUST. A. MAID.

Hhhh I'm so mad about this. This story use too much of the deus ex-machina attribute of the otome game to let 'the heroine' do as her please. What the frick are you doing author. Please do some research if you want to write any thing about Monarchy... 🙃🙃🙃

YALL IM----
*Sharply inhales
I haven't been this irked since Raizel and Frankenstein took their 20+ episode detour to appear and save the day like, adwhahfaha, SHE IS A FOOKEN MAID, OFF WITH HER FOOKEN HEAD MATE LIKE GET HER KILLED IN SECRET IF YER FRAID YOU WILL SUFFER A REBELLION IR SOME SHIT LIKE DAMN

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! THIS EFFING EMPEROR!!!

even if MC doesn't want/can't kill Yuriel, she can definitely make her wish she was dead, hell, at the very least she can send her to the most isolated job post so that she can have no interactions with other people!!! Keeping her as a maid, even if to keep an eye on her, is just letting her go around doing whatever she wants!

Users who are viewing this thread