I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Let me guess, if she tries to kill Yuriel the emperor will probably kill her too because the game is bullshit like that? Talk about playing in hard mode. It's annoying, but I can't help wanting to see how she'll work around this.

Bruh this fucking ugly ass king wants some puspuss so much! He so frickn horny. And this system? Ass trash! It’s so unrealistic!! Nadricka!! Come elope with me!! I can take you to a better story where u will be treated better!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update!!!

NADRIKAAAAAA IS JUST WAY TOO CUTE. DEFINITELY THE BEST BOI.

So I read ahead and
Yuriel gets kicked out of the castle because she was sending Eclot (that soldier who came back from the battlefield) letters saying that she wanted to harm the princess. Eclot is surprisingly loyal to the princess and Nadricka gets a bit jealous.

It also turns out that the princess was a drug addict in the past incarnation and was apparently buying child sex slaves (from Verlod of all places), too. Nadricka's also worried about the princess going back on drugs and becoming her old self as well.

Jesus Christ, this story is messy...

Thank you for update!!! Nadricka is like the medicine to the migraine-giving Yuriel for me. For real tho, my migraine really peaked after reading the end of the chapter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WTF is with this story? Plot armor much? Yuriel should have died or should have been banished long ago

Is that even an accidental meeting? Hahaha.... That Emperor is pacing back and forth in a maid's room... #suspicious

Users who are viewing this thread