I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I don't care what anyone says, Nadricka is too precious!!!! he will remain my favorite and no size comparison of the MLs' elephants can change my mind!!

I love Nadricka but since this is Eclot’s celebration shouldn’t she go with Eclot?

Girlll the banquet is for Eclott's victory and u gonna go with Nedricka??? 😕😕😕

damn eclott so hot i cant get over him 😍

Lmaoo the post-credit is the funniest thing I've seen today😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
It's a celebration for eclot in her palace, and she's out here inviting nadricka to be her partner 😭🤣 ma'am 🤣

There’s so many men in this that idek who the guy at the end of this chapter is...Sure am enjoying the view though. 👀
Thanks for the update!

Pls just go with All your main concubines 🤣🤣, and more importantly Eclot :/ since it's his celebration. He deserves. 😤

@lovydovy Truuue😭 damn princess. Why don't you use your brain for a second. Banquet in your place. To celebrate a war hero who happens to be your concubine. The one you actually sent away to a war. The least you can do is to be his partner 😭

oh i thought she supposed to go with ecclot since its his victory of the war that she told him to go to lmao but nadricka super adorable as usual ahhhh

thank you for the chapter!

Soo.. If Eclot's partner to banquet isn't the princess... Will new female trouble arrive then? I already have a bad feeling about this :/

Miss you are supposed to be with Eclot, the war hero, for his celebration victory... Why are you making Nadricka your partner? Oh, I know. It's for drama. Intense drama.

I mean, let's be real. She's the princess, the celebration is in her palace for her concubine's victory... So why would she make her other concubine her partner than the actual war hero?? Additionally, she's the one who even sent him to war to die... Make it make sense...

Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Eclot is ur concubine and ur supposed to celebrate his victory
Big oops pls princess girl think about it for a sec

Group Leader
Yeah I don't think this gonna go well. Miss "I'm just going to show up at the sent-to-die-hero's banquet mysteriously taking place on my turf, with my ex-slave lover everyone secretly looks down upon. What could go wrong."

I'm gonna be honest, I'm so hoping for a tragedy end, where all her changes blow up in her face, that would so awesome and exciting. Just a moment where she's like. Hm. I guess thinking of this in terms of "prove I'm really nice and not a villainess" when you've possessed the body of a war criminal was a tad stupíd. I would drop 10 stars.

Why would you go with Nadricka of all your concubines? Like sometimes this chick doesn't think. I get he is puppy like and you like him, but that is a truly dense decision. I do like Sieger being annoyed, it is realistic because the real princess pulled some shit on him.

Red haired prince is back.

Nyahahahahah Nadricka is my favorite too but gurrlllllll this is Eclot’s celebratory banquet whyyy

Users who are viewing this thread