I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Wow really.. the artist has such a wonderful gift to create this kind of beautiful art...
Esp those handsome guys 😋

I wish she would just run away and live a quiet life in the countryside with Nadricka.... no more politics, no more annoying tsunderes, just cute domesticity.

Damn, I thought there was gonna be some spicy/suggestive panel of Nadricka and Sieger since people started shipping them. It's not even shippy tbh but eh.

And gdi Ettsen go back to Yuriel already. You're just adding to MC's stress lol

I already read the spoilers of the novel and the identities of her harem and I just can't, I ship everyone so hard with her, except for Robia because our boy is silly and doesn't know how to express himself, lol.

Ps. Sieger is killing me, just give him the whole arc already, I'm Nadricka and Eclot stan but that can wait! Lmao. Tnks for the chapter. ♡

Ps.2. Pay attention to Nadricka's words because baby will give good surprises in the future!

Ps.3. Kinda feel sorry for Ettsen but what can we do? Just be free boy uwu

No eclot this chapter huhuhu!! We need to protect nadricka at all cost!! Also broo ettsen looks good but bruh you gotta leave 😭😭

NADRICKAAAAAAA BEST BOY!!!

Lol, she's too chill falling from the 2nd floor.

IRL logic: if you hit vital parts with enough force and at the proper angle to anything, you die no mater the height from where you fell from. So take care not to fall.

Happy holidays 🙂🙃

Mans became a masochist in a minute. Am i just tripping or the ettsen guy and the princess kinda look like relatives lol

Nadricka is still the best boi in my heart 💓 I'm looking forward to see your development, my boi. 🥺💖

Users who are viewing this thread