I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

@Randompasserby18

Not a gift, but many years/months of working, screaming and crying.

And, for many webcomics, using 3D. Which, to be done right and look somewhat natural, also involves all those 3 things from above (unless artists just traces over 3d models, but even in that case, working with lights is huge pain in the butt)

Nadricka still annoys me and I can't get behind it. I mistrust him and anyone who blushes this much at the drop of a hat. My man Eclot is missing in action, at least we have Ettsen and Sieger some eye candy.

I like the golden-eyed guy with brown skin and hair (forgot his name). He's chill, and doesn't seem like one to create drama

I don’t get what he’s really tormented by. he was fine with his girlfriend being two faced and confusing.

you can’t win tho bro because there’s now way for things to end up as a double ginger end.

wheres my man eclott:( its his party and hes still no where to be found

thank you for the chapter!

Sigh, all the male leads are so handsome and hot, but my pick are Nadricka and Eclot nyahaha
Thanks for the update~♡

I won't be surprised if Robia and Eclot suddenly shows up lmao
All her harem gathering up in one spot,, that'll be hilarious xD

I think the artist really deservr that one week break! Loook at this MASTERPIECE!!!♡♡♡♡♡

TEAM ETTSEN!!! My flame-haired boi is back and I am blessed again 😌 Thank you, Sieger! Yes, shush, Nadricka. I, too, want to see how this Ettsen angst plays out.

Thank you, team, for the translation! I was getting RH withdrawals 😭

Users who are viewing this thread