I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

He really said β€œI want to protect you,” and she immediately falls off a balcony. And that was not explored enough in this chapter for me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The art really did get a super upgrade for this chapter THAT GLOW UP literally omg they all look so beautiful

WE GOT THREE BOYS APPEARING IN THE SAME AREA .... WHERE THE OTHER TWO AT HUUUH I really wanna see them all meet up and interact in some way hmmmmmmmmmm

Nadricka wanting to be more active to protect our girl πŸ₯Ί yes plsssss

What- I want to know Ettsen and the blonde tsundere guy that it is not here today are my favourite characters.

harem gathering now all that's left is cat librarian and puppy knight

Fed-Kun's army
Can this redhead spit it out instead of starting beef every time his frustration and confusion is valid bc his hatred seems invalidated when she suddenly changes and goes all sorry but like homie u need to Move On

Wow its getting spicy. Also, LMAO love that proof reading corner. I totally agree, the artist went off. They’re sooo pretty.

Group Leader
TELL HER! TEEEELLLLLL HEERRRR!

she really strut outside with her smirk smugged, nostrils flared and asked "hmph. Did I do well?'😌" NO you did NOT, ETTSEN YOU BETTER CHECK THIS GIRL BEFORE I LOSE IT

@JaneLon ok...i'm sorry for my earlier comment. i know how hard it is to achieve this level of art, for an artist. I used to draw my self, but i gave up because i have to continue my study which is not aligned with art. And then i also need to work which has no relation whatsoever with art. I have a huge respect for anyone who continue to become a pro artist/pro webtooner/pro mangaka, because i know how hard it is for them to keep such passion.

Nadricka just makes every chapter better.

If this truly ends up a Harem end i'd be really happy, i just want the best for him πŸ˜”.

Thank you translator team for the HQ images and ofc thank you author-nim for beautiful art my eyes are blessed

I love how the Concubines are so unique from each other and bring different things to the table like Nadricka owns the fluff and Ettsen raises the angst. We just need Robia and Eclot and this scene will be *chef's kiss*
Also not at Yeldriya deadass falling off a balcony and everyone acting like it was normal πŸ’€

oohhhh ettsen is baccckkkk!!

does that mean that thot girl gonna be appearing soon???

am liek lolling coz nadricka was liek i wanna protect youuu and few secs later she fall from the balcony ayyy

also, WHERE IS ECLOT?!!! 😒

Users who are viewing this thread