I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

F*ck Robia me and all my friends hate Robia. Seriously, she should just push him off the boat and go meet up with cute trustworthy Nadricka. To be completely honest though she’s starting to piss me off, all she does is make random bad decisions ignore her problems (she has not tried to gather any intel) break up with hot boys and brood around about not being the real princess.... (realizing as I write this we might have more in common than I thought) but still I love this story I just hope she gets some character development or we get more smutty scenes❤️ Thank you for the chapter!

Honestly I'm into the fact he figured it out. I don't know what he'll do with this. I hope he isn't going to use it for evil. But I love this development.

Ohmygawed that twist tho😂😂 Robia really does need to get himself together and stop simping for a woman who treated him like shit. Also, I won't stand for the hate on Nadi😤 he's a cinnamon roll💕

@dragonet
We still dunno if Nadi knew she wasn't the real princess tho becuz she only told him she lost her memories.

Well, it was bound to happen. Though I'm surprised how he can be so sure that it's not her - you don't have to be a doctor to know that sometimes amnesiac people or people after a stroke or a head injury act completely differently than they did before - and sometimes it can even be permanent.

Double-page supporter
wdym by don't say you lost your memories because you act like a different person?? That would normally happen to a person who lost *all* their memories, no?

Should’ve studied more princess… Didn’t Robia said to her that their first meeting was at library or was that only from his pov I forgot

I still don't think anyone would be convinced it's an entirely different person. Losing your memories make more sense. Unless they have like black magic that's regularly used or something...

Users who are viewing this thread