I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The last panel....was the eloping couple already caught???? LOL XDDD Hahahhahaha, what a bad escape plan....you should do that thouroughly if you're trying to escape from one of the most cruel people in that castle XD Kind of stupid?

I don't have much to say about personalities at this point but why is everyone so ridiculously attractive!? The MC included 😂 Thanks for translating!

None of these boys are doing anything for me yet. More for the harem and make one with dark hair k ty

I swear... I keep pressing next button but I keep going to the details page. Help. Am I the only one experiencing this? 🤣😭

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is a roller coaster, I want to know more about the princess and her relationships with these men that clearly love her, somewhat, but they're being seduced by a maid who's is effin up big time. She's gonna have to restart this game.

when she automatically failed the quest because she decided to run away with the prince but she got caught immediately and lost a capture target's progress XD I guess the goal of this harem game is to steal to queen's entire harem. But I hope she stays away from Nadricka , he's probably the hardest to seduce away since he seems really devoted to the queen.

The corner though lol thanks for the translations

I can't lie, this is really, really good. 😳 What's happened so far is definitely new and interesting.

okay so im finally realizing this now. i been stupid here, so the little notifications that pop up are meant for that black hair girl but our fl can see them correct? or am i being stupid? anyways besides that the storyline is pretty good

@gd0323 you’re correct. All the gaming screens the princess can see are the heroine’s scripts and choices. The princess is a “bug” bc she has free will and can also see what the heroine is doing. I’m also inclined to believe that the heroine is not transmigrated like the princess bc we see the cursor moving so it’s most likely someone from the real world making choices.

To all the ppl not caring for the MLs here just wait, you haven’t fully met Nadricka yet—he is best boy and the cutest

Oh they censored a bit of screne from the novel haha

Thanks for the chapter!
More crying men on the way~~

Group Leader
about the 'crossroads of life and death' part. it says "has now run away with you in the dark of night" is it supposed to say "run away from you"? or it sounds like it's written in someone else's POV

godly ass indeed lmao

thank you so much for the chapter! i'm loving this series so far! 😍

@nico-chi its supposed to be like that. the blue screen is what the person playing as the in-game fl is reading. our fl can see the system notifications of the game and can see what the player is choosing.

It's confusing seeing the blue screen and realizing that it's actually what the original FL is seeing. It's like MC is constantly spying on the original FL lol

Ok that was quite sad and pathetic ....

And that escape was... sad and pathetic...

Lmaaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread