I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
To be honest, from the begining I don't have anything against Robia, but I hate Ettsen so much. He has always been so annoyingly stupid. I don't mind that he hates the princess, but why does he keep blindly follow Yuriel? I mean Robia fell for Yuriel at first but quickly recognized her real face and start falling for our FL, but Ettsen after so many times he's still so so stupid.

Nadricka was already wonderful but this chapter just made him 1000x more loveable in my eyes. My heart is clenching so much I'm tearing up.

(also, why is the stupid couple back? Can't we just have eclot, robia, nadricka x yeldria harem in peace?)

I LOVE THE THE TRANSLATORS!! THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK!! OTSU!! YESS NADRICKA SUPREMACY

Nadricka such a good boy. Truly a shame I'm into men with shitty personalities and psychopathic tendencies

Thotiel went back because???
search

What the actual fuck Ettesen... why are you still acting like his bitch???? And here I thought he's already growing on me!!! Way to ruin the chapter 😤

From the beginning, i really like ettsen, i hope he joins the harem lmaooo 😂 i have this tiny little bit of hope everytime he shows up for his redemption so im really disappointed in him on this chapter. I want to ship him but he strays further away everytime ughhhh smh

I have said it countless times before but i'm gonna say it again NADRICKA BEST BOI and im not gonna stop saying this line.

Dex-chan lover
robia made me feel things a little 🤏🏼

BUT AHAHHA IN THE END NADRICKA IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME 😭😭💖😩😩😩😩

I really love that she immediately tell nadricka now that robia knows. If this were your typical dramatic story, the author would keep it a secret from nadricka (the most important person in her life atm i think) to create conflicts in the future. So i like it that the author didn't do that and ria just told him directly. :3

now that thotiel is back.... seriously, it still bothers me. why does she have the same surname 'cecilia' as yeldriya?

it was mentioned on the 'game screen' in chapter 4, and yeldria's name in the chapter before that.

why do they share the same family name? does yuriel have royal blood too?

...and if so, was she trying to seduce her *cousin* when she went after the emperor? eewwwww......

NADRICKA!!!! WHAT ARE THIS ONIONN AND SWEETS FOR??? 。゚( ゚இωஇ゚)゚。

Simping for nadricka since day 1 (๑ˇεˇ๑)•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Main husband for me

And i'll del the last panel from my memory -_- ettsen pls take whatever-her-name away from this manhwa.

Well he redeemed himself but his still not in the list yet.
Nadricka please u if u betray I don’t think we all can ever trust anyone anymore

Users who are viewing this thread