I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
urg. the chapter was so beautiful until that girl appears again. go away, witch.

I'm so glad that now that she knows that she has 2 people (especially Nadrika) who know the real her now.

im so glad she told nadricka nd i felt sOOOOOO HAPPY when nadricka knew whats going on fuck im in TEARS

I loved Nadricka since day 1 and while the translation team kinda put him to the side because he is soft and gentle, he was the only one from the rest o the guys treated horribly by everyone around him, thus he did not have the courage to fit for his spot. Nadricka is the first and main husband. The rest became side hoes

I didn't want to ruin the comment numbers but I did, so I'm the 70th comment... I'm so glad that they accepted Ria (T^T)

Thank you Speedcat for this blessed meal 🥺🙏🏼💞

Also, the watermark is very cute and I don't mind it!

I think I ascended today. MC being honest to herself and to Nadricka made me so exceptionally happy, it was amazing. Robia has been redeemed (well I was never on the hate train, but I could see the drama queen he was) but his two braincells activated(one step behind best boi Nadricka tho) thus earning him a place in the harem.

And then, I got pulled into hell by Thotiel's appearance. Like wtf, begone, I want more harem development. (I mean if we're talking, RH has somewhat realistic harem development. I can see it actually happening)

MUST PROTECC NADRICKAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

MUST KILL THAT BLACK HAIRED THOT!!! Behead her starting from the toes!!!

MUST PROTECC RIAAAA!!!!

Library cat is smart.

Thanks for the chapter

BRUHH I was crying through Nadricka's speech but an unsightly thot appeared in last panel 😩🔪

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE~

Users who are viewing this thread