I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. The sunglasses was hilarious. When the first instance came up I was like.. hold on.. did the author draw that? Nahhh lol xD

Anyway, I don't think he'll accept not being her lover :v

Many thanks

@Asbyn glasses or not. You should not talk to them like that. Are you paying them? You should just be thankful they’re doing this for us.

Thank you so much for the update. The quality was great even the glasses. Lol

oh my god i can’t see Elcot being flat shaded now. WHY DID YOU DO THIS 😩

Ecclotttt 😍😍😍

ngl but i was liek why the artist drew attsen so beautifully while eclot's face is as flat as it is 😅

that being said, am half liking the fact hes gonna be rewarded but not at the expense of him no longer be the concubine ;_;

When I first saw the sunglasses I was like," They're that developed, huh? They already have sunglasses. Did I miss something?"

And then I realized... The scanlation team is probably just trolling. 😂 Thank you for the translation.

Oh No did Eclot feel Joy? Or angry with the current decision?

Anwy, thsm for the translation
Stay healthy and be safe 🖤🖤🖤

Errrghhh typical hypocrites with their awful double standard 😠 I'm just glad that his stupidity is used properly as a fuel to make Ria shine brighter.

Anyway, now we're going to see if Eclot really loves her or not. If he is, he should feel at least a little bit complicated that he could get the rewards that he deserves but at the expense of his chance to stay close to her. Should he just accept it to save her face? Or should he refused for an uncertain chance that she will always keep him?

Now that I think about it, he better accept it already. Even if he loves her, there should be another reliable way to stay close rather than just being a concubine.

As funny as the sunglasses were, they were really jarring to see in the actual chapter. :/ Maybe that would've been better suited to the end of chapter shenanigans?
Regardless, thank you very much for all your hard work!!

Oh now I realized it was the scanlation teams gimmick lol i rlly thought it was just some error

When I saw the glasses, I returned to the menu page, thinking it was made by another team lols. Kinda surprised it was there and I had to admit that it was weird, but thank you for the chapter 💕💕

Maybe Eclot's skin care wasn't enough to make his skin glow up like his battle armor, should anyone try recommend him some brand products?

Users who are viewing this thread