I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

The sunglasses and the king getting his eyes blocked out had me tripping. When I saw that I thought the translating team posted a fake chapter and the rest was going to be about something random. As you can tell, I've been tricked too many times T^T

Dex-chan lover
Oof she’s not doing him good. If he’s removed then obviously ppl, will think that smth is WRONG with HIM. Even if he then receive fame and blablabla for his achievements, she just threw shade over them and consequently his household...
I mean, if she wasn’t the freaking unique princess, his reputation wouldn’t be so damage I presume? But hell, I’m sure now, he’s going to yeet the titles and fame he deserves to stay with her. Or the nobles will eventually bend.
Not ideal move I must say...

We’re the glasses included in the original or is the group messing with me right now. I’m confused but amused

Hope the sunglasses were a mistake to leave in bc I wanna see the actual art.

Thanks for the update all the same!

Fed-Kun's army
TL Mom for the win 🤣
And I hate the glasses they're so dumb lmfao 😂
Marquis Pace is so hot Imma about to simp 😋

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh. Your hearts in the right place but thats a mistake, even assuming the King lets it pass. Did you forget the whole reason the king allowed/made him become a concubine to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread