I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

pffft lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that horse meme at the end killed me. guuuuyyys~ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

also why does everyone wear those shady glasses there during the negotiation? is there... something i missed? it just makes them look like gangsters.

hmm... wouldn't removing eclot's concubine status just make it worse at this stage? now he's just a random dudebro with noble blood but without any titles or official power. wouldn't, i don't know, *marrying him* be the better option? make him a consort, instead of a concubine?

and yes!! we finally have another female character! maybe by the 100th chapter, this story will actually pass the bechdel test πŸ˜‚

this got everything i need: freaking glasses and a new cool sister πŸ§ŽπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§ŽπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§ŽπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

@delikizzz i know, right? new character and with only one earring πŸ˜„ i'd say it makes her look like a fancy pirate but the earring is just... too fancy even for that. it looks like she ran to the room so fast she didn't have time to dress lol

I thought you uploaded it worng with the sunglasses what is this 🀣🀣🀣🀣

did she.. even discuss this with eclot..? why is this girl just changing people's statuses and pretending it's for their own good when she does it without asking for their opinion first??

The armor glow up, I’m ded πŸ˜‚ I feel like sometimes the translator commentary is as good as the series.

Noooo keep him as your concubine...
Cause i'm sure a lot of readers here also thirsty for this man sexyness.. and we wait for that a lot 😎

@squarewater here she was in a position where she couldn't talk to him about it and she needed to make a quick, smart decision that would benefit him and herself (mostly him tho) as well as put that asshole in his place. but technically speaking, why would she need his permission when they don't even have a sexual relationship, which is his entire role as her concubine lol.

and its been made pretty obvious this chapter that having the title of the princess's concubine has only taken away many opportunities from him. He wasn't getting the recognition he deserved because of it and in the previous chapter, it was implied that he wasn't even sexually attracted to the princess or at least didnt sleep with her out of his own personal desire. literally no one is benefitting from him being her concubine so I really don't think she was just "pretending" it was for their own good when its quite apparent that it actually was lol

Group Leader
The glasses were supposed to be edited out 5 hours ago but because my internet suddenly died, I had to wait for it, sorry for everyone that's bothered by it, but it should be removed by now.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm... at first it doesn't seem like a smart move but Mr. armor over here is probably fine if she is the one to arrange this. though more shenanigans is bound to happen

Users who are viewing this thread