I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

The sunglasses made me jump to the comments section if it’s should really be there. 😂😂

Like im thankful for the chapter but man the sunglasses ruined the moment for me but thanks for the chapter.....

lmaooo i had that Dr Dre "na na na na na" thug life anthem ringing in my head at those sunglasses

I had to jump to this comment section to see what the heck was with those sunglasses...

Anyways I feel like Sir Eclot will feel bad about his concubine status thing removed

Just like everyone in the comment section, I immediately went after seeing sunglasses on everyone

not the scanlation team clowning Eclot💀💀but omg Calanthe’s so attractive

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you for the translation

since i'm not paying for this and just reading, and if they stop translating it, it would go on my giant pile of broken dreams and never finished manga,manwha and manhua. I will thank them and if putting on glasses amuses them and makes them continue to translate, I will thank them nonetheless.

i had to double check the date because i thought it was april

Either way, i needed a laugh so yknow what props to the scans team LMFAO

Yo them thug glasses have me tripping 😂🤣😂 it’s got me on the edge that I even pace representive one earring is throwing me off! WHAT EVEN IS REAL help I’m going crazy /)2(!-&@/‘sa

When I saw the glasses I honestly couldn’t tell if the comic artist or the scan team was being weird 😂

Y'alls chat at the end. I need Eclot without a shirt, like training.. going to.follow up on discord,lol

Can we get a version that's not defaced by the scanlation team's stupid bs? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread