I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Group Leader
Speedcat looks like such a fun group. Thanks for the update!

The only thing I learned from this chapter: Eclot is best boi and his virginity is still in tact (!?)

Omg we getting another red head incoming 😩😩

Dex-chan lover
@sxyc Is the though? He is a fearsome commander and loyal to a fault to the princess, but other then that he is an literal doormat(with a spiked pitfall trap under for the bastards) with no personality currently. And no, I don't call "I will do whatever she says and defend her "honour" always" a personality. Maybe when he gets the same amount of character progression that Nadricka has had, but till then, doormat.

Ty sunglassescat for the releases!

Question: if blue haired sister is the Marquis but she's female wouldn't that make her the marchioness?

As much as I love the actual story I think my favourite part of reading this series is still the translator team crack notes at the end.

sieger is nowhere to be found but because he's the only tan skinned member of the harem he's memorable HAHAHA

Praise be smuttycat!! Lol thanks for the translations as usual, you guys are the best 🥰🥰

ECCLOTT HES A GOOD VIRGIN BOI OMFGGG

DAMMIT MC WHY DONT U JUST YEET URSELF OUTTA DAT UNIVERSE AND PUT ME IN INSTEAD

huhhhh Eclot.... is it love or is it loyalty?
Eclot turned from a statue into an abandoned puppy... xD pls give him some bones and hugs

Users who are viewing this thread