I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Why not just kill all three, clearly she's sleeping with both of these retarded simps and willing to throw them away for her goal. Plus everyone caught them red handed and the princess still tried to be nice and let them go but they really have one brain cell all together and keep digging their graves deeper. And they might possibly kill her so why not get rid of these headaches now lol Plus I hate how she's there kneeling unafraid in front of the princess who's men she's been sleeping with. How insulting, kill that hoe and watch her smile at the guillotine.
Thanks for the update ❤️

@Runisuni

His heart broke but as an effect, whatever Yuriel does, he’ll stay by her side 🤷‍♀️. Thats why she secretly smiled and went on to lay the blame on Ettsen forcing her to leave (bcoz she knows that there will not be any repercussions on her relationship with Ettsen). Getting your heart broken doesn’t equate to losing the love you hold towards the other person/falling out of love and may actually mean that you hold deep and serious feelings towards the other (enough for it to cause you pain and sadness). Thats how I understood it. At least the other dude closed his route upon confirming she was cheating.

You can’t kill her yet... HOW ELSE ARE WE GONNA MEET THE OTHER BOYZZZZ. THE HAREM IS TOO SMALL. ONE BOI FOR EVERYDAY OF THA WEEK—-AND NO REST ON SUNDAYYYY GIGGIDYYYY.

Lol. End of rant.

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
I know she won't kill the bietch, i hope some day there will be a female transmigrator who can be cruel enough to kill.

Double-page supporter
Just making sure but the three concubines are Ettsen, Nadricka, and Robia, right? Or was Ettsen just a fling?

Users who are viewing this thread