I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

UGH YURIEL ....... 😒😒 (side note isn’t Yuriel also the name of that concubine dude in that BL maid webtoon) bruh she can fuck off .... I can’t stand her already lol

Ettson.... if u really do continue to stay and love her after this shit show... I have no more sympathy for you

just where is Nadricka 😫😫 give him back to us cuz we need more happy puppy boi 🥺

Aggregator gang
Ooooh.... OOOOOHH... IF THE PROTAG GETS EXECUTED IS THERE A RESET MECHANIC?

@someunregpunk
It'd be interesting, though a bit surprising considering how empathetic MC has been so far.

jyc

whaat i dont get etsen. Yuriel broke his heart and that led to him not ever leaving her?? It seems like the reverse harem will take a while lmao.

Eh, whatever. She has the loyal blonde guy I think. Not the one who was in this chapter, but in the previous ones.

Thank speedcat! You guys really are speed.

thank you for the speedy tl!!! This is where the novel tl stopped at so i really need to know what happens afterwards. 👀

this is getting so good. I love the mechanics that she gets an insight into the protagonist’s thoughts while looking at her choices.

It’s rather funny she’s just letting everyone go, but they all don’t want to leave.

Thanks for the speedy update!!! Honestly was sorta sad thinking I was gonna have to wait a few more days for the next updates only to get surprised by this chapter! Keep up the amazing work!

Also super agree with everyone that these guys are trash how’d they even become concubines of someone as powerful and influential as MC. They can all (except cute puppy boy) F off

It’s only been like a day or so and all this shiz has already happened to MC, dang no wonder all she wanted was to sleep 😂

Group Leader
THE DRAMAAAAAAA OMG this is juicy from day one I LOVE IT!!

should not have read it, should have waited for another chapter because now I'm dying for MOREEEEEEE

Yeah kill that..... How can the protagonist 'Yuriel" be such a thot. I mean having many relationship is not much of a problem as long as she respects their feelings. But this bitch is just using them....... I think my POV about protagonists and villains have completely changed after reading isekai manhwas

Users who are viewing this thread