I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@limoncello this is the reason why many nobles accepted to marry off their children. The family has power or the target has the power. Having power means that they have followers. This is why it is never easy to just kill any spouse at least it was showed one after the other that the targeted spouse is to be blamed.

In our history, this is why women were the target. Society's leaders decided to select women as the inferior beings and blame them. This is why there were times that the kings couldn't even just kill some of their wives lovers cuz the lovers were people with influence. In some modern tales, things are harder because men and women are sort of equal. This is the reason why royal/imperial families always got schemes going on. Nothing could be done publicly without having an excuse. People and ESPECIALLY the followers (could be other aristocrats, people with money, religion leaders, etc) would find a way to dethrone the person in power.

thanks for the chapters

Kill.... kill them all pls they’re so annoying 😂
Except Nadricka

Thank you!!

Double-page supporter
Ohoooo~ loving this!
I say kill her and kill her to the ground 6 feet under

Thanks for the chapters!!

I miss the puppy already.

I'm curious as to how Yuriel percieves the world, like if she's aware of the prompts or not, or how others view her actions.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

ettsen is a fool, robia is stupid, and yuriel is annoying... where's puppy boy nadricka i missed him

Dex-chan lover
yooooo how low can she go?!! she wants to destroy his already broken heart!

yeesus

I love this villianess female lead!!! 😍😍😍 She's so cool!! 👏👏👏👏

Users who are viewing this thread