I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Nadricka's the safest option rn buuuut I have a feeling she won't choose him also, because he kinda gives off that cannon fodder vibe ugh

poor little naddie

Dex-chan lover
@Mai_loves_icecream i went back to re-read ch 2 and yeah shes the little sisiter or cousin or something, they just say blood kin , and that he couldnt have any kids, i misremembered that as no male kid to take the throne, sorry its been a while

Idk why...but I’m oddly enjoying this reverse harem stuff ?????
She’s been so bad to her concubines 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@mirinae holy shit you came in CLUTCH. That is VERY interesting info you have dealt me. I like how this will actually live up to it’s reverse harem tag, considering in most reverse harems, the MC ends up with one of the guys. Thank you for the info anyways

Are we allowed to like Nadricka? He won't go yandere on us, right? I kind of like him but I'm scared that's not his real personality hahahaha

Well damn! She'll be stupid if she'll let her be her lady in waiting! She already let her have that "life" reward in that last quest, which is worrisome, is that supposed to be another life if she died? Anyway I don't like reverse harem or any kind of harem at that but this is kinda interesting and I think it's worth sticking to it for now.

so war guy and one more guy left since there are five males on the cover and only three has appeared (one soon to be revealed)

@Kotossu cuz Nadricka was a slave? and the "ML" was a free man who was in love with someone else or didn't want anyone.

I don't understand why there needs to be a ML in reverse harems. There is not a single FL in harems. there are MULTIPLE FLs. I think we all need to rectify that and don't call for MLs. This is a feedback that some people might read it and then comment about it in official sites and then author will consider this./ Make a ML for reverse harems cuz like to just have one ML and just suitors. Many stories of reverse harem, authors just give us a bunch of suitors and one single ML who will end up with the MC and the others will disappear....meanwhile in harems, the male MC keep all the girls because there is not a FL but multiple partners.

A damn "he doesn't like me, he only likes me because he hopes I'm the princess" flag.

RIP Nadricka and FL ship in Chapter 7 😪

How the F is the "heroine" going to accomplish becoming the lady in waiting ???? now I'm worried about what will happen to her personal maid she already has.

I would just be waiting for this concubines victorious return so that the "heroine" doesn't have a chance to sink her claws in.

Also the king sucks.

@linnil @jaeina I think the first dude, said there are three concubines, meaning the 2 blonds and this guy combing back from war. The red head is not a concubine but her trophy from war/one of the guys she sleeps with.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so powerful you start a war cause one of ya manho is annoying you

Why does this game’s MC only seem to have the princess’ concubines as the love targets????????????

oho so this war champion guy is the fourth guy...
let see how he is like...

also why is the maid/game's mc only targeted the men surrounding the princess? :/

Users who are viewing this thread