I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Oh my, this chapter made me think a bunch of random stuff:

1. I really like this story, the MC is not invincible, I can feel her frustration and every new guy in her harem is a challenge by itself, plus it seems her whole existence in the Kingdom is full of threats as well. That's exciting! >u<

2. Mmm, the King's behavior here was pretty fishy tbh, my theory is that:

a) He's neglecting her on purpose, ignoring all her sh1t and using her as a shield/as the face of every important decision, so if something goes south, she'll be the one killed instead of him. That way he'll stay in power regardless of the situation, with all the benefits that she and her men had brought over the country

b) He knows her sister is gorgeous and has an aura that attracts all kinds of men, so he's using her as a plaything to keep many important men attached to the empire and receive as many benefits as possible (like the guy in Italy that sent his sister to get married over and over again and then killed the spouses with poison to take possession of their lands -I can't remember the name, lol).

c) He's just dumb; which I don't think so because he was quite incisive here, his face had a persistent smile but he never showed his eyes open, and that's weird; especially because when he used a normal face to say those inquisitive comments, he seemed smart and focused in causing chaos with his words.

Also, idk what u think but to me, it seemed like he tried to humiliate her/pressure her. Like "U see, you'll do this, I'm asking u but u actually don't have an option", or "you created this mess and you caused this man to hate u, but I'll force u to meet with him immediately even tho knowing that it might be dangerous for u, to talk with him and to stay with him because that's my desire behind my bunch of stupid questions" or like "See, everything is your fault, not mine even tho I'm the ruler of this country but yours entirely and you'll have to pay for it"

3. Anyway, this interaction between siblings just made me wonder if the villainess was actually bad. Because maybe she was indeed a horrible witch that probably became like that because the King was playing his cards and pushed her to that direction; or maybe, the princess was forced to do certain sh1t and she just had to deal with that.

For example (we don't know anyone's backgrounds aside from their current activities and their titles as concubines so I'm just guessing):

- For Nadricka:

In the last chapter Nadricka's case made me felt awful (I thought the original Princess was abusing him), but now with this one, I feel conflicted because I'm just thinking, WHAT IF both of them as a couple were into some SM/kinky/BDSM stuff? Because listen, the Princess's identity so far looks like she's pure trash, but I do wonder if she really was trash and she was into that stuff, why she didn't impose the same practices to Eusto or Rodian? That makes me doubt a little because if she was trash, it wouldn't be logical for her to sleep with someone who didn't fulfill her necessities and then waiting till the next day to tell him "you're boring", she should have just kicked him out of her bed and would bring another guy immediately (that's what a sassy overbearing and ruthless b1tch would do, IMO).

Also, for some reason, Nadricka really feels such love and devotion for the Princess, he always says he's lowly and that he feels grateful that he was chosen by her, so WHAT IF there was a real bond of love there, and he simply enjoyed and enjoys being submissive? What if everything in that relationship was consensual? What if Nadricka was the one who was interested in that since the very beginning and was pushing that type of s*x between them? Because the phrases that Nadricka used here such as "I wish to do so", "Can I not do that?", "You said you would treat me" makes me think so, makes me think that he enjoys being submissive; that there was a consensual relationship that he actually enjoys it, and that he, in fact, wants to push that type of relationship/wants to provoke her to have that kind dynamic with him once again.

Because even the MC who's trying to treat him well and respect his wishes, almost fell for him u know, she even said "I almost carelessly attacked him", which really makes me think Nadricka was playing his cards as well (I'm not an expert of BDSM stuff, but I know that some people get turned on with being touched in their exposed flesh or bruises, and Nadricka gave me those vibes, haha). IMO the boy knows that he's hella cute and he's just using everything he has to make her fall into his stuff, lol.

- For Robian:

What if the Princess saw that this guy and said: "Ok, I'll have him by tonight", but then Robian started talking about true love and stuff, and she realized that this man was totally sincere about his feelings, so she decided to tell him that harsh words in order to not hurt him further? WHAT IF, as I said, the King was using her sister to keep the control of important men in power and that's why she got married to Robian in the first place, and then happened what I said about her realizing his true feelings for her?

- For Eusto:

We saw at the beginning of the story, a scene of the Princess taking control over his country and pointing out a sword to him, WHAT IF, just like we saw here with the King and her, she was forced to go to war and take control over his country. What if she took him not to humiliate him as her main goal but to save his life? Because as far as I know, when u take possession of a country you don't leave any royalty alive or they could become a threatening; so tbh yeah, maybe she was a crazy woman, but there's also the possibility that maybe she made him a favor. Eusto is the one I'm less convinced with because he said he was forced to sleep with her in order to save Yuriel, but Eusto's decisions sometimes are weird so idk.

- The knight concubine:

I can't tell much because we don't know him yet, I bet he's hot haha :b, but thinking in what I said, WHAT IF the King wanted to take possession of that country and her concubine happened to be the strongest knight of the Empire, but he loved her dearly (as the rest of her harem) so he didn't want to go. That's why she had to fake a fight between them and pretend she didn't care, in order to give him a punishment so he could go to war? It's not that crazy of an idea if u think about it because here the King basically let us see that he's always using the Princess to increases the Kingdom/Empire's territory and at least here, everything started because of his own idea.

Ps. LOL, I'M SO ANNOYED WITH THE FL, PLS STOP BEING A B1TCH AND GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't really blame her if she thinks she's playing the game but her harem is already married >:c

Tnks for the chapter. ノ( ˘ ³˘)💜

Edit: Btw, if the spoiler below is true, then I'm gonna be super happy, that's the kind of ending I want for "Empress' Harem".

Y'allll I'd HATE to be in her place. Seems like every move she makes she discovers something that the original owner messed up on

I'm just reading this because it's turning out to be a battle of the thots. Well, MC/FL being ex-thot vs Yuriel the wannabe thot.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, just reading this confirms how much I hate harems in general, and find them trite, tiring to read, and incredibly annoying. Too many thots yo.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, how us she going to accomplish that impossible task, and why is she still there in the first place. If you're so afraid of death at least exile the main suspects. Honestly Robia seems like the type to kill her after what she did to him and now she's throwing him away, he might.

Double-page supporter
lmao Yedriya sure was something...
Making someone a concubine and then immediately starting a war and sending him there bc he ticked you off
Starting a war because a prince wouldn't sleep with you
Making someone else a concubine and then ignoring him after roasting his, uh, 'skills'.

Also, starting to wonder if Yuriel (Uriel??) is also part of the/some royal family (MC's niece?) just because of the whole eugenics thing we saw in an earlier chapter.

A new challenger approaches I see.....
Also Nadricka trying to seduce her?? His wording in this chapter has me confused a bit but oh my >.<

Thank you for the update!!

@AiriAi those are good points! The king is definitely shady and like she mentioned might have neglected her but was supposedly just following her whims. For Nadricka the only thing I would add is that he is a slave so maybe thats why he speaks that way and is just used to navigating in that kind of relationship. I'm definitely curious to see how she will develop her relationships when she seems so done with their betrayal. Though apparently shes just too caring as seen by the fact that she doesnt want to kill the other mc. Someone mentioned that might be that it would cause the game to reset so idk

This manhwa is the most interesting I’ve seen in a while. I just never know what to expect from the “real” princess 😂 Poor MC having to deal with the aftermath.

I'm starting to get very big ML vibes from the knight and second ML syndrome from Nadricka... Ah, I hope not, I sort of like Nadricka.

@likklnisa loll I actually don't know. I'm not sure if this is true but this is what people who read the novel are saying.
From what I heard,
The MLs are:
Nadrica: our soft blonde boi
Essen: the red head angry guy
Lovia: the librarian blonde guy
Eliot: the knight that was mentioned in this chapter who was sent to war.
Seager: the tanned buff black haired guy
Kairos: a playboy prince from a neighbouring country
And lastly... Fricking God, yup. The one that apparently sent her here was him.
About maid FL,
shes our MC's jealous sister who was also transmigrated

Users who are viewing this thread