I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

boii i am fed up with these crying men... so annoying, like what you want exactly boyyy
the one and only good boi here is nadrika

The girl is so scary. Why is he crying, though he was the one who tried to run away?

What the fuck I am so confused. His bitch ass wanted to run away and hated her and now he's crying about it.

These boys are so easy to cry. Why the heck are they like this? Heartbroken by Yuriel? Is that it? Self worth?

Dex-chan lover
the way the "heroine" screamed like that makes me think shes another reincarnate/transported person. At first I thought someone was playing the game from Earth controlling her still perfectly believing this was a game. But the audacity on this girl to be acting this way with real people O.O

I'm so confused. Do these concubines want to kill her or do they want her love? Is it hatred or is it jealousy???? Or perhaps are they using hatred as a cover for their jealousy? Either way, I'm kinda into this... 😳

Double-page supporter
ML: why u so mean to me ugh I’m gonna cheat on u I hate u!!!! 😡😡😡😡

FL: fine do whatever u want then go be free

ML: so you....... don’t........ want me....... anymore.......? 🥺🥺🥺🥺😢😢😭😭
That does happein in real life though? Some people cheat on their partner feeling all angry, but when their partner leaves them they feel like the world is falling appart. Cheating is also a kind of emotional defence mechanism to blow out frustration and stress.

Users who are viewing this thread