I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Is...Did he take pride at her wanting him as her possession? Is that why he's crying? Dude, have a little more self-worth.

BRUH?! I get it was for the sake of your country but you gave yourself to the princess and decided to go with her whims. YOU were the one to find someone else first and NOW YOU'RE ASKING HER that it's this easy to abandon someone?????? BRUH YOU WANTED THIS???????

MY BRAIN -1000000 DAMAGE

WHAT??????? ETTSEN WHAT??????? bro better spell things out for me BECAUSE WHAT?????? Make it make sense Ettsen!!!

boi: *is forced to be with the princess and tries escaping with other girl*
princess: "i'll let you go"
boi: *starts crying*

???????????????????????

Ettsen is not being a teenager or acting nonsensical, he just faced a harsh and raw truth: he won't be able to kill her and he won't even be able to live as her concubine (which he thought it was the reason she destroyed his country = her love for him). The goal of his life won't be achieved no matter what, so what does he have left? A cheating b1tch of a lover? He has no country, not a title, nor family, not someone who could care for him, the only reason he had to live it was his revenge or maybe the fantasy of her desire for him, so what reason does he have to continue living now?

At least in the past, she kept trying to get closer to him, so at least he had that, her attention and his position as a concubine, someone who regardless of everything was there, to give him some direction of action (his revenge). But what does he has now? She's even willing to give him a title and house to live with his cheap "lover". He's just lost my dudes, I agree he needs to figure it out he's feelings and what he wants.

Aggregator gang
Isn't he crying because she's throwing him away like nothing, because she destroyed a whole country for him and then proceeded to throw him away?

homegirl murdered his whole family idk I'd be pretty peeved too, like "wow, that's all my country was worth to you?"

Aww :'(
I think all these guys actually crave the princess's love or something deep down and everything they do with the game's heroine is to get the Princess's attention maybe.

She said he didnt need to pay her back for anything she said but then next panels she said to pay up for rent? Am confussled

@eminyan @sxyc @jaeina I think it's because she destroyed his country pretty much and killed his relatives, just to take him after he rejected her and force him to sleep with her. But after all that she could just let him go easily. Like to him she's fickle and it's like if she was able to let him go like this, why did she have to go to those lengths? Plus last time the way she said she was tired of him was horrible too( the way she worded it). Also after all that asking for money if he stays or trying to chase him out. And the one he loves is a cheater so her talking about moving in with her probably adds salt to his wound. Plus he probably doesn't want a title probably out of loyalty to his country which was destroyed by her or something.

@iskaeil I agree

@eincastiello He's not normal. The old princess abused him and treated him horribly, but he still likes and is grateful to her because she took him in even though he was a nobody (slave I think). He has seriously low self esteem and probably Stockholm syndrome.

@doradora I agree.

@piapple Yep, I agree they're all somewhat traumatized.

@AiriAi Yeah, I agree. I feel bad for him.

so the real villain is the system LOL cuz he is forcing two people to fight to death. it is to death because it is not giving them an option to just I quit and just leave. The other girl looks to be playing this game longer than the villain that she is getting corrupted.

WHY IS THE REDHEAD CRYING WHEN SHE GAVE HIM A FREEDOM BYE....

i hope either nadricka, the new blackhaired guy, or the other guy that hasn't revealed yet will be a decent man istg im tired of these moody guys

Users who are viewing this thread