I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

God thank you so much for translating this, the stpry is so interesting. I can't wait to read more.

I agree with the comment below, it's somewhat hard to follow... I had to use my 2 braincells to make it make sense in some way but .... Idk

🤗❤️Do you guys have a discord server for fans to discuss the manga? If you guys do I would love to join!❤️🤗

How come that our mc still not pregnant after she slept with so many concubines? Did i miss something? Also the villainess yuri? After throwing herself to many men, how come she's not pregnant too?!

I hope we get more of this reverse harem where the female lead really has a legit harem and is sexually active.

The notes at the end of this ch tho.
I died.
Esp at the "NO MORE SEX ON HORSEBACK BABY"

Contributor
This is one of the first of the otome isekais that I've seen where the fact that it's a game setting, in particular, is invoked at all meaningfully, instead of as just a sort of interchangeable plot hook. And, in general, it's definitely not one of those ones where you can't remember halfway through whether it started as an isekai or not. XD So that's nice.

As for the thing itself, I don't know what to think. I could certainly never accuse it of being uninteresting. I feel like I should maybe have ethical qualms about the main pairing so far (Specifically, it fails the "if I swapped the genders of these characters, would I still be okay with this?" test for me—but, of course, it's complicated). I feel like I probably won't be able have a firm opinion on everything until the series is pretty much up and done, with how much is left up in the air all the time, but if it keeps up like this, I probably will quite happily read to the end... What does that say about the series, or for that matter, me? XD

@Pokari Truth. Good story-telling I guess, I just kinda sorta am questioning the reverse harem aspects and kinda think that if the roles were reversed, I'd definitely hate this. It's an interesting read but I am getting a little sad reading it where I pity every guy and even the main character.

Users who are viewing this thread