I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Agghhh so many handsome men its killing mehhh who to choose, but I'm surely rooting for our sweet Nadrickaaaa UwU 😍😍

Yuriel was like a teenager plotting for schems . LOL she’s pretty but her attitude sucks she just wanna fuck around lmao you ain’t getting anywhere with your slutty attitude btch while the princess is there . Anyway stay btchy and pretty . I imagining hat pretty face of your getting many bruises and nail scratches from me ugh I just wanna pull your hair hard. Whoever reads my comment FYI I’m not this aggressive it’s just yuriel is like a walking alien that I wanna hurt .

Sorry. I just can't get into this manhwa at all. The premise is good, but I feel like the execution is bad. Really bad. I cringe whenever Yuriel does something stupid, she's so crazy that I can't even feel hatred for her at all. Just pity. And the MLs...ugh. The MLs are so bland and cookie cutter that if you put the ML in another manhwa with characters like these, it won't even make a difference. There is little to none character development for them, it's like their reason for living is to see the MC. This manhwa is good for mindless reading, but if you want some actual plot, look elsewhere.

People who say this is 'bland' or 'annoying', let me remind you that our MC is inside a real, otome, reversed harem game. I have never been into these games, but about a month ago I started playing a Chinese palace harem game... and let me tell you, ALL THE MLs are SOOO CRINGY. There is no character development in an otome game, because it's made to make young girls' hearts flutter. Yuriel being crazy is just her treating it all as a game, she has nothing to lose (she believes). I know when I play a game with choices I sometimes go for the craziest options 'just to see what happens'. Yuriel is driven by achievement. She wants to conquer all the characters. So, as long as you treat this as an actual otome game setting, you're good. However, I agree that our MC should be a bit more aggressive. Til now she was only passive aggressive, a few threats here and there, but no actual action. I mean, you're the Princess, use your authority...

THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!! I can’t stress enough how much how I feel excited to read more chapters ಥ_ಥ̥

I mean..... we only see her side of the story so.... is the emperor really a good emperor? Because if he's only mediocre then I suggest she throw away her previous moral values and scheme a double homicide.... just saying🙃

Me are always the weakest links, all the male characters are weak links I don’t know why she just doesn’t kill all of them off

this unnecessary drama of yuriel is really unneeded. just kill her. the princess has the right. from the very first problem which having affair with the concubine was so enough to beheaded her. then you can enjoy the life, figuring out how to be the princess in this country with all the politic affairs.

seriously letting yuriel is so unnecessary. only adding unneeded stress.

The only thing that's keeping her from killing that btch maybe because she still isnt sure is this is real or not... Since theres still a game pop up and if she does kill the girl what would happen? Will the game end and everything turn to darkness? The uncertainty of what would happen should she kill her is holding her back 🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
I love this system where the princess can see the game messages meant for the heroine.

I thought this story would be bad based off of what I read from the comments section, but it's actually really good! It's a slower story that's more focused on intrigue than sparkly shoujo romance and slowly lays things out over time. If that's not your cup of tea, then please keep that in mind.

The story organically unfolds over time. I don't find it slow at all. If you like intrigue and mysteries, then you'll like this. It's clear each of these male characters have their own back stories.

Though you may think Yuriel is crazy, she's not your ordinary heroine villain. I find her character more interesting than anything. I also like that our MC reacts to things. It definitely wouldn't be normal if she killed the heroine for no reason (who knows what kind of penalty she may incur)?

Our MC is dominant without being aggressive and has a calmer and more mature temperament. She acts like an adult and takes her time to see what's happening first before acting. Though some things she does I wouldn't do personally, I cannot fault her for acting that way either. Definitely following this

Edit: the greatest draw has to be the femdom and blushing Nadricka

Users who are viewing this thread