I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Just overthrow your brother and take the throne! Your brother is turning like a bitch! Being seduced by a play girl!

i really just want to smack urinal girl :) please die already. you too king, pathetic donkey.
thank you for the translations!! much appreciated

A Yuri route where mc ends up with daisy sounds kinda nice though its probably not gonna happen. At least I can think about it TT

All im glad for now is the obvious possibility of the king being infertile, so if she ever tries getting power through pregnancy then it wont go accordingly 😂

That yurislut girl fucking finally got the beating she deserves 🤭and that fucking stupid king he needs a fucking bitch slap right now I🤬

I do hope that nadricka's loyalty to our MC Is sincere, I dont think our MC can take his betrayal if thats one of the possibility the plot will use 😥 I really like nadricka

Tbh all these will be over if yuriel got executed before she caught or attract anymore affection from the fishes, but well...
Our MC just had to take a long exhausting way

I wonder if (besides the obvious reason of moving the story along) the MC isn’t executing her simply because she is aware that her life is also very fragile to death. I mean... I’d at least try and set her up then and get her punished or like sent far far away where the emperor can’t get her either.

That horny bastard of an emperor! (╬ಠ益ಠ)/
Seriosly just have Nadricka x MC (don't make him a betraying f**ker too)
Our girl deserves better T^T

Users who are viewing this thread