I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

MC is not very smart imo. Her way of deciding things, nothing gets resolved. She's all talk but no action. I thought she was cool at first but now she's just meh. Also, the original character of the villain is really filthy. Hmm maybe I should just drop this.

I hope that the people who saw the skips, that they know that those chapters were done by a different scan team and not speedcat, the one who picked this up.

Seriously.. I dont care who wants to translate the series.. But please dont jump chapters... Its like u giving us false hope~ sobs...

Ps: I dont care just bcoz they both translate it out of their own volition... Plus they dont own the series so i cant say they snipe anybody at all.. So yeah

I didnt noticed the skipped chapters but as soon as I saw the warning message I just had to check before I read and yeah there's a skip. So I'm going to skip and not read it, I'll just wait till SpeedCat updates the missing once. I just don't want to spoil myself when I'm really interested in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread