I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

I think the ML is Essten. Bcs he's tsundere and really hate the FL. Well, who knows 😂😂 i love this manhwa so much 💛

Wow wow really, according to the comments, this is the first time I’ve encountered reversed harem smut manhwa, omg I love this. Nadrika is cute, hehe,
might be first-regconized concubine.
I wonder who’ll be the husband, or if they’re all just concubine.

It Looks Like I’ve Fallen into the World of a STEAMY SMUT Reverse Harem Game

Rating now is 8.69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Lmaooo this is so fun so far. Everyone's so fucking dramatic. MC's life is seriously on hard mode 😂
And part of me can't even blame the game Heroine too much. Doesn't everyone try to get the harem ending/sleep with all the target characters in otome/galge games at some point?

Apparently, the artist tweeted 2 weeks ago that they are preparing to officially release this in English.
https://twitter.com/goya__0906/status/1308661253385019394?s=19

La traduction française est parfois incompréhensible.... c'est bien dommage, ça gâche vraiment la découverte de l'histoire...

10 for original plot (or you can say twist, i'd still say it's a legit new plot)
the summary need to be changed btw
something like this girl got transmigrated as the villainess that need to be killed in a smut otome game and have to shadow fight a player playing said game irl

1 for characterization
the mc is inconsistent yet thev made her appeared smart or smth (read up to chap 6 to know what i'm talking)

0 for enjoyment
i like the group's note at the end you learn more about how frustrating fanworks can be but before i knew it they bash left right up and down except inconsistent mc and the supposedly innocent blonde concubine

what a waste.

(≧∇≦)/ BEST BOY NADRICKA!!! HE SHOULD GET ALL THE LOVE! (。>‿‿<。 )BEST BOY!!! o((*^▽^*))o

FFFUUUYYUUY- NADRICKA BEST BOI!!! AAAAAA!!! GIVE HIM A SURNAME C'MOM! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE HIM A TITLE OR RANK BUT AT LEAST A SURNAME

Man what a shit situation for the MC, I don't think I'd be able to handle it. With every chapter the metaphorical hole she needs to climb out of only seems to get deeper and deeper

Users who are viewing this thread