I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

We love our frickin QUEEN :3
Also Nadricka for the win man <3
And fricking Ettsen the nasty with a voyurism kink (>A<);;

Group Leader
So happy. So happy. A true reverse harem, where the female MC has multiple love interests.

MC is such a player,,, seducing Nadricka.... i love the yuri bait too. please let her charm all the maids too

This is actually such a good manga. And it's just so interesting. The depth for the MC is actually really well done and you can really feel her inner turmoil. Also the artwork is so pretty. Nadricka is adorable as hell.
Loveeeeeee MC though. her personality is greattttt

so the one that kneeled in front of the princess are probably nadricka and eclot... and there's still one guy to be revealed. but i still think those two will be the mains 👀

Nadricka is best boy~ Idk if he'll be the ML (probably not, as it seems like the red haired prince might be, if I were to bet), but I'd pick Nadricka if I was her.

It's not exactly Stockholm Syndrome...
Nadrica already knew at the very beginning that Yeldria was someone else and Lovia figured it out later on and revealed it to Yeldria after the party scene. That's when Yeldria decided to tell Nadrica and so it became a secret between them 3 for quite a long while

Guys, the ML is
all 7. Yeldria married Nadrica, Lovia, Essen, Eclot, Seager, Cairos, and God

Users who are viewing this thread