I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

This is what I read on a spoiler forum.
The ML:
there are 7 ML. It's a reverse haram ending

This manhwa is guilt tripping me because i sure want all of them men to sleep with me.
I will make them all love me and then choose.
I loathed the game protagonist for toying with these men hearts but....
i....

I will repent

Fed-Kun's army
So glad this shit ain't smut and is focusing on just how fucked everything is. I'm a sucker for people who end up in the body of someone who was evil and is trying to fix everything

but why won't she the kill the B*** I would just kill them all except for the blond one then everything would be resolved or get rid of them? oh and did yureal or what ever her name is get reincarnated as well you can see her game screen

Contributor
@Aflowerlove250 because she was just recently in modern day korea. you cant expect her to immediately abandon all morals and go around executing because that would make MC a psychopath. the moment she got into the game, they became like real people and mc was shown to have empathy for them. haven't read spoilers so she could very well develop into that character type and punish them in some way if she felt like it though, sure.

@Aflowerlove250 for the same reason I doubt you'd actually be able to kill someone despite knowing you need to: she has Modern World Morals that conflict with the reality she is facing. This is actually pretty realistic considering she seems to be slowly coming to terms with the fact this world may be her new reality and not just a game

Endgame ML:
Yeldria married all 7 MLs - Nadrica, Lovia, Essen, Eclot, Seager, Cairos, and God (I don't know how did it work out with God, but it did somehow and btw she's not Ria anymore)

the cover only shows those guys but what about the two that are currently with that H*E she probably disposed of them or they disposed of themselves there's like a whole new set of guys

im not complaining abt the translation speed but were the original chapters in Korean this short? its just unusual for me

Users who are viewing this thread