I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Group Leader
Wow, I really appreciate the effort you guys are putting to translate this for us . ThankYou

So will the plot be figuring out who threw her in the game world and how to escape

Not sure how romance will build when shes dealing with npcs

wtf someone help who is robia and wtf....is it just me or is anyone else confused. only on chapter 3 rn..OK WHO IS YURIEL???

@OK_NINA robia is the blonde concubine and yuriel is the "player" of the game whose game choices appear before our protagonist
robia is one of the romance routes yuriel is going down, besides ettson

@AmyzingAmy ahhhh thank you amy. slightly confused about the yureil part, cause they kept showing a chick with black hair and then she was saying "yuriel isn't satisfied" like its another person.

The hell! Im agitated! This excitement can't calm down! I need more! I think i'll read solo leveling cp 119 to stop this.... So instead of demanding for more chaps, ill read another one... Its a good decision that i didn't save this one for the last.

Ugh, such a cliffhanger but I’m a masochist so I will burn in it’s “just starting to get good” pain 😤

I really like this female lead’s personality. I mean, I’m super frustrated by her sometimes
she suffers from Heroes Don’t Kill 😔
, but only in relation to the villain of the story. On everything else, she’s pretty likable.

On that note, the villain is...really hateful. I want her deceased. 😩😩

[Reading status: Ch22]

@ohkimch will all the guys on the cover show up or will it just be her three concubines? any of them seem like the true ml?

I hate harem but the predicament the FL has suddenly found herself in has me completely invested. This one is definitely promising. Thanks for the chapters btw

You sure it's a reverse harem game? Not just re-incarnated as a female into our world, where simps are actually chads?

Users who are viewing this thread